Four

It was rather awkward after not seeing Kirishima for several months. He tried to crack a joke or two, but other than that, you have hardly spoken.

"So..." he broke the silence. He turned to look down at you with a large, toothy grin on his face. "How've ya been?" he asked. You smiled softly.

"It's been a bit boring without you around," you answered. "Otherwise, I've been okay. Mina is still our dance queen, Sero and Kaminari are still crackheads, and Bakugou's... well Bakugou."

He cracked a grin at your response before you turned to him. "How about you? You haven't said much since we met up," you told him. His grin grew at the little twinkle in your eye before answering, "Ah, well. I've been trainin' a bit more physically and not on my quirk. Been workin' for my father and such."

You smiled softly at his answer. "At least your being productive," you said, patting his shoulder.  "What does your father even do, Eijirou?" You asked.

He flinched, but you didn't seem to notice. He didn't want to tell you now! He was too afraid.

He was saved by a child that ran into you. You looked down at the smaller human, and took notice of the tears that ran down his face. You took your arm from your friends and kneeled down to the child's level.

"Are you alright?" You asked softly, taking the child's cheek in your hand and wiping the tears with your thumb. Kirishima crouched down next to you to observe the crying boy, and took notice of your motherly nature.

"I can't find my mama," the boy sobbed. "When did you last see her?" You asked. "W-Well, she went inside a store, and I waited for a long time before going in to find her, and she wasn't there!"

"It's alright, we'll find your mama," you muttered. You picked up the crying boy as you stood up. "What's ya name, kid?" Kirishima asked, patting the child's brown locks. "S-Sora.." the child muttered.

"Alright, can you point to the shop that you last saw your mama walk into?" You asked, securing your arms around the boy.

Kirishima couldn't stop the smile that spread across his cheeks. He could just imagine you with his son, you being the other parent. The way you patiently listened to the sobbing child, following his instructions to the store he last saw his mother.

When you reached it, you and Kirishima both noticed that lights were dim, and it was difficult to see in. But you could make out figures tied to chairs and a few standing, with their arm outstretched, possibly holding a weapon.

You leaned in to whisper into Kirishima's ear away from Sora. "It looks like a hostage situation. If you still have Aizawa's or one of the pro heroes numbers, then call one. Aizawa might be the best option, depending on what this guy's quirk is."

Your friend nodded and took Sora from your arms, already unlocking his phone and speed dialing Aizawa. He quickly observed that you were already slipping into shadows, and were already inside the store.

Kirishima started to grow frustrated as Aizawa hadn't picked up yet.

"Kirishima..? Why are you calling me?" Aizawa asked immediately. "There's a hostage situation in the shopping district not too far from the dormitory. (Name)'s already inside gathering info," the red head replied.

"You're with (L/N)?" Aizawa asked, kind of surprised that a former U.A student was still buddies with his favorite one.

You have always been Aizawa's favorite. You were quick on your feet and observed while you moved. You were a fast learner and one of the top students in your class. You were an honest person, yet stayed polite and respectful. One of Aizawa's favorite factors about you was your love for animals, especially cats.