Twenty

Yes sir 😳
⚠️ This chapter will involve racism, homophobia, and possibly other triggers. I have asked one of my friends (who's also a reader) if it was okay for me to involve racism against one of my characters. So please, do not attack me. I had bleeped out the word, so again, please, do not attack me. I will put warnings when a possible trigger comes up.
———————————————————
Kaminari grumbled under his breath as he wandered the halls of his father's cold, cruel base. He was already sick of his old man, feeling sorry for his mother, and for you.

Sure, you weren't at the base, but the torture Kaminari was supposed to do to you was painful to think about. He couldn't believe how stupid he was, partnering with his father to win you. It was a pain in the ass.

But Kirishima deserved it.

He took you from Kaminari, diminishing his chances.

His father forced Kaminari to team up with the League, framing Kirishima and slowly destroying U.A., by popping out fake villains.

But now you were an innocent victim.

He never wanted to hurt you. He loved you with a swelling passion. But now you were scared of him. You avoided his gaze, flinched whenever he moved towards you, or wandered away towards your protective friends to hide.

He hurt you, and he hated himself.

"God dammit.." he swore, gritting his teeth together, remembering his next assignment, given to him by the League.

Frame Midoriya.

It seemed easy enough. But Midoriya was so devoted to being a hero, it was going to be difficult.

"Kaminari," came a soft voice. Kaminari stopped and looked to his right, an annoyed look sprawling over his face. His annoyance was diminished when he noticed the darkening bruises over the dark skinned boy's face and neck, growing in worry instead.

⚠️"What happened to you?!" He whisper shouted, but he already knew the answer. "I'll talk to the old man," Kaminari sneered. The smaller male nodded his head and whimpered, scampering off, his thin tail following behind.

"Old man...!" Kaminari snarled, storming into his father's office. He saw his father turn around, his mother's face distorted in pain and discomfort behind him.

Groping her again.. Kaminari thought. "What is it, Denki? I'm busy," his father huffed. "Yeah, busy torturing my mother," the younger blonde sneered.

"You can go, Dejinre," Kaminari's father waved his wife away, the woman looking immediately relieved and scurrying off.

"You dare interrupt me, why?" His father was painfully calm, cocking a blonde eyebrow at his son. "Stop torturing innocent people, specifically my mother and Tai-" ⚠️

⚠️"Never say that n******r's name."⚠️

"Don't call him that!" Kaminari shouted. "He never did anything to you!"

SLAP

"Never talk to me that way, you hear?!" His father boomed. Kaminari's cheek stung at the impact, his teeth grinding together in anger. "I am your father! Never tell me what I can and cannot do, ever again!"

Kaminari clicked his tongue, before turning around, his middle finger extended in the air. "I'll consider calling you my father when you start acting like one," he snarled.

***

Shinsou let out a breath, watching it fade away in the cold winter air. He tucked his hands into his coat pockets, cursing himself for not bringing any gloves. His gaze focused on the ground, the concrete sidewalk decorated with glittering snow, more of the icy flakes falling softly to the ground. He tucked his chin into his scarf, Anteiku coming into view. He could use a cup of coffee.