🍋 Twenty-Nine 🍋

WARNING: This chapter contains NSFW content, and slight mentions of k!nks that some readers will likely not be comfortable with. It's mostly vanilla shower sex with just a hint of bl00d, praising,  choking, and biting, so please read at your own risk. I do not deal with k!nk shaming either (unless it's piss, shit, any other thing that comes from the body besides bl00d and fluids). There will be markings as to where it starts and where it ends. I tried to keep this as gender neutral as possible, not describing any of the readers' genitals. Please let me know if I accidentally do. Also, none of the NSFW content was planned, I just wrote and went with it-

It's also my first time writing full smut, so please do tell me if I need to change anything ^^

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

You tapped your foot with growing impatience as you waited at the kitchen counter for your boyfriend to return. Kirishima was usually home around seven, eight, very rarely nine o' clock at night. But it was currently quarter after 10, you were tired, grumpy, and nervous.

Was he hurt? Did he get killed? No, he's not careless. Perhaps he was caught up at the base. Maybe.

Your lips turned into a frown as you thought about the possibilities. You knew he wasn't with someone else, he wouldn't cheat on you. Mans has literal rubber ducks on the side of the bathtub.

You jumped out of your skin as the front door was opened, Kirishima calling out your name.

"(Name)!~ 'M home, my dear!" He shouted, taking off his shoes. You remove yourself from the kitchen counter to greet him at the front door, gasping at the blood stains on his clothes and face.

"Relax, darling, it's not mine," he said, smiling sheepishly. "At least not all of it." He took his hair out of the ponytail it was in, letting it drape over his shoulders as he ran a hand through it.

"Did you seriously drive home with blood on your face?" You huffed, grabbing a wet washcloth and wiping it off his face. "I kinda forgot it was there..." he said, lightly pouting. "Not gonna lie, I look pretty hot with blood on my face, don't you agree, Doll?" He teased, smirking at you. You flushed lightly, pushing his face away from you. "Go take a shower," you mumbled, and he only laughed. "Only if you join me," he replied.

Your face slowly grew redder. "Th-that's not gonna happen," you muttered as he leaned back into you, fingers under your chin as he guided your head to look at him. "It wouldn't be the first time I've seen you naked, baby~" he teased.

God, he turned into such a flirt.

He chuckled at your reaction, flashing you an innocent smile. "C'mon, my dear," he said, putting a hand to the small of your back, guiding you up the stairs.

You noticed him wince a little as he removed his shirt, although he played it off as if nothing happened. You only crossed your arms and pouted at him, annoyed. "Eijirou, you can't keep acting like everything is fine, I'm not stupid," you huffed.

He sighed. "I know, baby. 'Ll tend to them after we take a shower, yeah?" He said, cupping your cheeks and smiling at you. You only scoffed before agreeing. His smile grew as he turned back around to remove the rest of his clothes and you went into the bathroom to set out towels for the both of you.

🍋 ~START~ 🍋

You felt Kirishima's arms wrap around your waist as you set the towels on the bathroom counter, his bare body pressed up against you.