Eight

You woke the next morning to a warm body spooning you close to him. Kirishima's arms wrapped around your waist and his head lay between your shoulders. Despite him being rather muscley, he was quite comfortable to snuggle up against.

Kirishima's red locks were down as his face pressed into your back. His legs were tangled up with yours as his torso was directly behind your rear. You tried to sit up slowly but carefully not to wake him. When you moved, his arm quickly tensed and kept you down. You heard a husky chuckle in your ear when you squeaked as you were tugged back into his body.

"Where ya goin'?" He asked, his voice groggy with sleep. "I-I was gonna go get some breakfast going.." you stammered, your cheeks flushed red. He chuckled once more before you turned around to face him. "You go and take a shower, I can get it goin'," he muttered, brushing your messy locks away from your face.

He grinned at you before he sat up, the warmth of his body leaving with him. "Do you even know how to cook?" You asked, pulling the covers off of your body. "Bakugou taught me some stuff back at the dorms. Chiyo's also been teachin' me," he explained, running a hand through his hair.

You nodded before swinging your legs from the bed and fixing the covers. "What do you wanna do today?" You asked, going through your bags to find clothes. He shrugged. "We could head to the mall if ya wanted. Just get outta the house. I need some more gel anyway," he suggested, handing you your shampoo.

You smiled and nodded in agreement before he grinned in return. You walked out of his room, him following you before you went to the upstairs bathroom.

The warm water of the shower made you wanna go back to sleep again. But the smell of food made your stomach rumble.

Once you were dry and in comfortable clothing, you marched down the stairs, your phone in hand scrolling through your Instagram feed. "Hey, I was just gonna come and get ya," Kirishima piped up, grinning at you. You returned his grin before sitting on one of the barstools that was placed in the kitchen.

The kitchen was also a white theme, marble countertops, rose gold handles and knobs, and soft lights. You heard the click of the expensive oven as he turned off the burner and collected a plate. He proceeded to put a few scrambled eggs and bacon, then hand it to you. As he got to work preparing his own plate, you walked over to a cabinet to get some cups.

When you opened it, your lips turned into a pout. "Eijirou, can you help me?" You asked. He perked up and chuckled at you before walking over to you, his hands placed on the counter on either side of you.

"Shortie can't reach?" He chuckled, leaning in closer to you. You flushed as your body instinctively went backwards against the counter top, Eijirou moving with you. He gave a grin before kissing your nose and moving back upwards, moving one hand onto your waist to help you.

Knowing you, your face was beet red. "Which ones did you want?" He asked, giving you enough room to turn and point. "Th-Those ones..." you stammered. He chuckled once more at your shy behavior and reached up to get the glasses, his back flushed with yours. He moved his hand to rest on top of one of yours and laced his fingers with it as he brought down the glass cups.

You had to hold back the whine that tried to escape your mouth as he moved his hand away from yours. You flinched when your phone started ringing loudly before rushing over to pick it up as Eijirou got out some orange juice.

"Mina?" You asked, pressing the phone to your ear. "Hey, (Name)! What's up?" Mina replied. You had to pull the phone away from your ear at her loud tone of voice. "Uh, nothing much. Just getting ready to eat breakfast then hang out with Eijirou," you replied.

"You're with him?" Mina asked. "Yeah, I'm staying at his place for spring break," you answered. You heard a high pitched squeal, probably because Mina was shipping you two so hard.

"Anyway, the school announced there was gonna be a summer dance next week, to celebrate the third year graduates!" Mina chimed. "There's gonna be food, games, dancing, it's kinda like a regular highschool prom! You can bring dates that are from outside the school as well! It'll be fun!"

"What are you planning, Mina?" You asked. "Well, I was thinking that you and us girls could go shopping for our outfits! You can bring Kirishima if ya want! We're going today!" You looked at Kirishima, who smiled at the idea of a prom. "I'm fine with goin' today. As long as I'm your date," he grinned slyly.

You flushed at his response and nodded, keeping eye contact with the boy. "I HEARD THAT!!" Mina shouted. "Anywho, I'm gonna split! See ya guys at the mall!" The line went dead.

"She's even full of energy at eight in the morning..." you mumbled, staring at your phone. Kirishima chuckled once more before handing you a fork. "Sit down and eat before it gets cold," he said to you.

You took a bite of eggs and hummed in satisfaction. "Bakugou and Chiyo taught you well," you mumbled, taking another bite. He grinned. "I'm glad ya like my cooking, (Name)," he murmured, the faint outline of a blush on his cheeks. You giggled before taking another bite.

Once you both brushed your teeth, Eijirou took off to take a shower while you scrolled through your phone. You heard the water shut off and some shuffling.

"Hey, (Name)?" Kirishima called. You perked up at the sound of your name and hummed in response. "Do ya think you can bring me the shirt that's on my bed?" He asked.

You sat up and snatched the shirt up before walking over to the bathroom. You gave a soft knock before you heard some more shuffling. Your body stiffened, your breath hitched as Eijirou opened the door.

Sure, you've seen him shirtless many times, but he's definitely buffed up. The drops of water that rolled down his stomach didn't make things better. A towel was draped over his shoulders as he ran one end through his watered down hair.

You couldn't stop your eyes from wandering. His shoulders have gotten broader, and more muscle was placed on his abdomen. His deep chuckle brought your eyes to meet his red gaze. "Are you checking me out, (Name)?" He grinned.

Your cheeks turned to furious red shades as his laugh grew louder. "It's alright. I don't mind if it's you," he grinned, taking the shirt from your hands and drying the water droplets on his chest. "I'm almost done," he grinned, plugging in a blow dryer. He discarded the towel on his shoulders and reached his toned arms up to put it on.

As his back was turned to you, you could see his shoulder muscles moving as he maneuvered to pull the shirt down. You bit your lip as you were caught red handed once again. He laughed and shook his head before asking you to help with his hair.

Once dried, you helped him spike it up, which didn't take as long as you both expected it to. He kept his hand on the small of your back as he led you back to his room. He refilled his wallet with money and credit cards as you grabbed your handbag. "Let's go meet up with Mina," he grinned, lacing his free hand with yours.

———————————————————
Mina = Number One Kiri x (Name) and Shipper.

Next update will probably be this week or next week, maybe in a few days, I don't really know. Hope y'all enjoyed.