||Demons||

Chapter 17
Abby's POV

Dean had 'Hells Bells' by ACDC blasting through the speakers in the Impala, and let me tell you how bad of a headache I got. You could tell both Dean and Sam were thinking; Dean wasn't singing along to the music, and Sammy's eyes kept darting around. And did I feel guilty for causing this awkwardness?

No, not one fucking bit.

They both deserved to feel guilty. I mean come on! Dean cheated on me more than once and Sam knew the whole time!

I snapped back to reality when Dean turned down the music and glanced in the rearview mirror. "Hey sweet stuff, want some food?" He asked smugly. That cocky fucking prick, I was gonna-. "Don't call me sweet stuff. And no thanks I'm fine." I growled and looked at Sam who looked like his was suppressing laughter. "Do you find something amusing Samuel?" I gave the same amount of anger in my comment.

I had discovered that using a large words will get you more respect. "What? No." Sam tried to hide his smile while Dean began to laugh hysterically. I looked at him like he had three heads. "What's so funny?" I asked, confused. "You called him Samuel." Dean said gasping for breath.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. It was dark and the rain slapped my window hard. We turned onto a dirt road that I quickly recognized as Bobby's. "Thank God," I muttered low enough for only me to hear.

The lights of Bobby's house were on and it illuminated the ground making look... homey. As soon as Dean parked the car I yelled at him as I ran into my uncles house. "Get my bags bitch!" I heard him swearing loudly.

"I'm back Uncle B!!!" I yelled and threw my wet jacket and shoes on a heap on the ground. "Downstairs!" His voice rang out but slightly muffled. I proceeded to find my uncle and soon met him and someone tied to a chair. "What's this Uncle B?" I asked curiously and mischievously. If he was torturing, I wanted in because I needed to get my anger out desperately.

"Torturing this son of a bitch for information." Uncle B spat and glared at the creature. "Two questions; one, information for what and two, what type of monster is he?" I asked and glanced at the creature who wore a smug smile. "Answer to the first question, none of your goddamned business you idjit, and secondly he's a demon."

My face most likely lit up like a Christmas tree because my Uncle gave me an odd look and shrugged. "Knock yourself out." He sighed and left me to torture. This was gonna be fun.

////////////

"Please! Just fucking stop and I'll give you the information!" The demon withered anxiously in his seat as I chuckled. I shook my head and gave him a false sympathetic look. "I need to take my anger out on something or even someone; so you fit the job description perfectly." "You sick bastard! You're horrible; as bad as a demon!" I stopped reaching for my next utensil and slow turned around.

"What the hell did you just say?" I asked bitterly and saw the smug smile the demon wore from earlier. "Ah, hit a nerve there didn't I sweetheart? Let me repeat what I said before. As. Bad. As. A. Demon." He cackled and I punched him in the jaw. Once. Twice. Three. Four. Five times, and he had silent tears on his face mixed with blood.

Then he screamed, so loudly I had to punch him in the jaw to shut him the hell up. "Scream again and you get your tongue cut out." I threatened with a low tone. He nodded nervously. I continued my fun and enjoyed the screams.

Less than 5 minutes later he was breathing heavy and then he laughed. "So why do they call you the Slayer, you're not that scary!" He was laughing still and I yanked the demons hair hard. "Bitch!" He yelled.

"They call me the Slayer because when I torture, I make it feel like your in hell. I slay deep into the skin, I watch the blood bubble up from the wound and listen as the victim screams for help in which they'll never get. Even the toughest monsters fear me, because I am stronger than all of you!" I was yelling now and I punched him hard in the gut, making him spit blood on my face, which I kinda enjoyed.

"You. Bitch." He hissed. "Shut the hell up!" I yelled. I heard footsteps as I punched the demon in the face. I grabbed a knife and was about to stab him, but two pairs of hands held me back.

"Haha, little bitch can't beat cause she's heartbroken!" The demon snorted and continued his rant. "You know you're parents death was so enjoyable." He stated smugly. "You're gonna get it!" I finally ripped from the grasp of who I presumed was the Winchester boys. They stepped back and I grabbed the scissors.

"Open wide." I hissed as the demon shook his head and kept his mouth shut tightly. "You had your chance." I growled. I gave him the death glare and he opened his mouth slowly.

I grasped his tongue and fulfilled my threat. "Ok Abby, that's enough." Dean said softly and touched my shoulder lightly. I shook his hand off and continued. "ABBY GREY! STOP IT THAT'S SICK!!" Dean yelled and I dropped the scissors. The demons eyes were wide and he opened his mouth to scream I assume. Nothing came out, just slurred messy words and blood.

I felt Dean wrap his arms around my waist and carry me upstairs. "That can be you two if you don't leave me the hell alone! You two lied to me about everything! Hell you probably lied about your feelings for me!" I yelled and ripped away from Dean's grip who had stopped fighting me. The last part I said was directed more at Dean then Sam.

Sam looked guilty as hell and Dean looked like he was about to break down and cry. "I'm gonna go." Sam stuttered and went downstairs. "I'm so sorry Abby, for hurting you. I feel terribly. I only did it to keep from hurting you." Dean explained and looked at me. He had a light stream of tears going down his cheeks.

"But now is it that I realize it was wrong to do. I shouldn't have cheated on you, it was wrong to try and break it off with you which was to only protect you. So here it is Abby; I love you more than anything in this world. Please don't leave me." He begged as I just looked at him.

"I forgive you Dean, I love you too." I said quietly and ran into his arms. We kissed passionately.

I began thinking to myself. "How could I not love him. I am completely and utterly in love with the man in front of me. The man who loved his car more than life itself, who joked about anything and everything, who raised his brother. Who sings at the top of his lungs to classic music. Who makes my day by just smiling that drop-dead smile, and has an amazing body. Who's eyes make me swoon and can steal my heart so easily."

"You think that about me?" Dean stuttered and I kissed him. "I said that out loud didn't I?" I asked with a lopsided grin. He nodded and I continued to kiss the love of my life; Dean Winchester.