||Shouldn't Be Dead||

Chapter 22
Abby's POV

I couldn't tell them that Sam died. I just couldn't. "What was your vision about Abby?" Dean asked sternly for the 8th time. I stared into his gorgeous green orbs as the wind tossed my hair around. "I told you." I said quietly. I told them, just not the full vision.

"Abigail Grey, tell me right fucking now." Dean moved me against the Impala. I smelt the leather, after shave and cinnamon on him. "I TOLD YOU DEAN!" I yelled into the silent night. Sam was watching with wide eyes ready to jump in, prepared for anything.

Dean's eyes softened as he looked down at his boots. "Ok, Abby." He said quietly and released me. I looked at Sam quickly and gave a sad smile. He returned it as we got into the Impala.

*****4 Hours Later*****
"She had a vision and won't tell us the full story." Dean whispered to Uncle B. Uncle B nodded his head then looked at Dean. "Ya'll are idjits! Abby wants to tell you she can't! She's too afraid of what you'll do." Dean narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

I scampered to the kitchen and sat in the wooden chair. "Hey babe," Dean smiled warmly and Kissed me on the forehead. "Hey," I said quietly as I grabbed his wrist making him face me. "What's wrong babe?" He asked with worry. "I just want you to know I love you and everything Bobby said is true. I'm not telling you for your own good." I said sincerely.

He nodded and then picked me up, making me squeal. "Dean!" I giggled as he put me on the couch and plopped next to me. "We are going to watch Game of Thrones." He said and causally flipped to the Game of Thrones Marathon.

5 episodes, 8 beers, and 4 bowls of popcorn later I looked at Dean. "What?" He asked, still focusing on the screen. "I love you." I whispered as he turned to face me. "I love you too." He whispered back and placed a gently kiss on my lips.

I leaned in, deepening the kiss. He pulled me into his lap, making me smile against his lips. Dean's large calloused hands slide under my shirt, rubbing my sides slowly. I moved my hands to his hair as he made a small groan against my lips. I felt something poke me in the leg, and already knowing what it was kept kissing Dean.

He pulled away, "Are you sure about this Abs?" Deans voice was quiet and gentle. I nodded slowly as Dean placed his mouth on mine once again. Well I can only assume you know what else happened.
------------------------------------
"Wake up!" I heard Dean's panicked voice in my ear. "What the hell is going on?" I asked groggily. His eyes seemed to tell me something. Something along the lines of telling me later.

Dean thrusted my clothes at me and held a finger to his soft, pink lips, telling me to stay quiet. I nodded as I quickly got my clothes on. He grasped my hand and led me downstairs. "OH ABBY!" A voice yelled from somewhere in the house.

I gave Dean a raised eyebrow as he looked at me with wide eyes. We were finally down in a safe room sorta thing. Bobby and Sam were already there. "What the hell is this room Uncle B?" I asked curiously looking around. There was a devils trap, a storage of salt in the corner, weapons, among other supernatural hunting gear.

"Safety room, ya idjit." He grumbled. I saw Dean had his back turned to me and was talking to Sammy. I could see his back muscles flex underneath the tight shirt he had on. Mmm... "Dean," I said quietly. Dean reacted to my voice automatically and turned to face me. "What's out there Dean?" I asked a little more boldly. "It's a ghost or something. It's Joey, Abs." Dean gave me a sad look.

I felt tears build up in my eyes, but they seemed to stay in place. "I need to talk to him." I said softly. Dean's eyes widened. "Hell no Abs!" He whisper-yelled at me. I gave him a weak smile. "I need to tell him things I didn't get to, he needs something like reassurance. Then we can burn the one thing that he gave me, that's right fully his." Dean's wheels began to turn in his head as he slowly nodded.

I grabbed a gun loaded with rock salt, a iron fire wood poker and began to make my way upstairs. The walls were covered with a musty green wall paper that was peeling. Uncle B had books stacked on each stair, covering every supernatural subject you could practically think of.

"ABIGAIL!" Joey's voice yelled. I took slow steps towards the kitchen, where the sound of Joey was. "Joey," I breathed and felt a little tear dribble down my cheek. "Hello Abigail, how's it feel to be walking around, live and well?" He snarled. I couldn't answer, I was mentally breaking down and panicking.

'Roslyn, Evelyn, one of you help me please.'

I called out in my mind. They had been pretty dormant the past few days. It felt like I was pushed to the back of my mind and I knew one of them made an appearance.

"Joey, I'm sorry." Lyn croaked, since both of them were me pretty much, they felt everything I feel. "Shut the hell up, you slut. You feel nothing for me! You're happy I'm dead, even after everything I've done for you." Joey growled lowly and we soon began rounding the table.

"I never wanted you dead or hurt for that fact. I love you Joey, you're my big brother. You cared for me when no one else did. I'm sorry you died because of the demon! But please, go to Heaven Joe, be happy. Your fiancé is already there, just waiting for you." Lyn coaxed him soothingly. His eyes softened as he nodded.

"I won't fulfill my wish then," He snapped from the trance. Lyn gave a confused look. "Killing you." He answered with a mono tone voice. Lyn's instincts kicked in as she dodged his first attempt.

//////////////////
3rd Person POV

Abby dodged Joey's first attack. He came back at her, fists closed tightly, anger seething. "I SHOULDN'T BE DEAD!" He cried out angrily.

"What the hells going on up there?" Dean asked, worry laced into his anxious voice. "Abby's handling this Dean, she's a tough girl, relax." Sam reassured Dean watching his green eyes close for a brief moment.

"I didn't mean it." Abby said with sympathy. He lunged at her as swung the iron rod through his head. "Ok, burn the damn necklace." Abby reminded herself. She raced to the wood stove, opening it quickly but cautiously. "Bitch," Joey whispered harshly and pushed her against the hot wood stove.

"GOD DAMN THAT HURTS LIKE A BITCH!" Abby yelled her blue eyes flickering black then a rusty brown. She had stopped her face from landing on the hot surface with her left hand. She could practically smell the burning skin and hear the sizzle. Abby scrambled and picked up her iron rod swinging it at Joey fiercely. "Bye Joe," Abby snarled. She opened the wood stove door and threw the silver necklace in.

"It's silent." Dean pointed out. Rushing upstairs, the boys saw a slightly injured and exhausted Abby. "What happen babe?" Dean cooed looking at her hand and gingerly picking it up to exam it.

Abby whimpered in pain. Her hand was badly burnt and Dean led her to the kitchen. She sat on the rickety, wooden chair and watched Dean with loving eyes. "Thanks," She said as he began to tend her wounds. "Anything for my girl." Dean whispered with a wink and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.