A/N: Thanks So Much!!!

A/N: Hey everyone, I just wanted to say thank you so much for reading it means a lot to me!!! I actually checked how many readers I got a few hours ago, and then again a few minutes ago and it went up about 10-15 readers! So YAY!!! (It's probably not that great to you guys though). I have a few things to cover actually.

First things first; this book is gonna be apart of a series, BUT I need your guys help to decide on how to do it. I was thinking the series could be in two possible options;

1.) I can continue writing strictly about Dean & Abby'a relationship, and the apocalypse so on and so forth.

2.) OR I can make the next 2 books for Sam's relationship and Castiel's relationship, then possibly do a sequel/trilogy sorta thing about all the relationships (each relationship would have it'a own sequel/trilogy sorta thing).

So if you guys could comment, DM me or something with ideas that would be GREAT!!!

-----------

This brings me to another thing actually. I strongly feel that nobody enjoys reading the story. It also doesn't help that nobody is really giving me feedback on what I could do better either. SO, if you guys would vote for the story & comment on it, I would GREATLY appreciate it!!! If anyone has any questions or comments in regards to the book, feel free to DM me or leave a message on my message board! Also, I kindly request that you guys follow me. You don't have to but that would awesome!

-----------

My third topic is, do you guys want more background story for Abby or nah? I feel like those 6 years for both her and Dean should be filled in but that's just me personally. And would ya'll possibly like to know more about me? I was thinking about putting a fun fact about me at the end of every chapter. Or you guys can message me questions!!!

Anything would work for me! So please COMMENT, VOTE, & FOLLOW!!! I LOVE YOU ALL, OK BYE!

-Ali :)