||Witches are Bitches||

Chapter 7
Dean's POV

I had left a little while ago, after I was drunk and flipped out on Abby. God I love her; I always have and always will, and what I said that night wasn't true it wasn't actually me speaking. I mean, hell, I have an anti-possession tattoo but something seemed to be POSSESSING me to say all those things.

"Hey babe, ready for another round?" A brunette asked me, clutching the sheets of the bed around her body with a sly smile. "No." I said as I turned back around to take a sip of my beer. "Ah babe, come on!" The brunette begged and whined. "GOD DAMMIT I SAID NO, NOW JUST LEAVE ALREADY!" I snapped at her as I slammed an empty beer bottle onto the motel counter.

She frowned and pulled on some clothes. "God, someones snappy today!" The brunette muttered as she left my room finally. I heard the ringtone for Sammy on my phone, go off. "How is she Sammy? Is she doing alright?" I shot the questions at him as soon as I opened my phone. "God, yes Dean she's perfectly fine and alright, just a little heart broken that's all." Sammy said the last part bitterly.

"I'm coming back." I said simply as I herd Sam stutter in shock. "What? No Dean I think it's best-" I yawned and ended our call.

I was in my Impala 3 minutes later. I revved the engine and grinned like an idiot. "That's my baby." I purred and pulled out of the parking lot. Bobby's place, here I come.

////////////
Abby's POV
KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK! I heard the sound and got up. No one ever came to Bobby's, like ever. "What the hell do-" I said and paused in shock looking at the handsome face in front of me. "No, get away from me!" I sobbed as Dean looked surprised at my reaction. He touched my shoulder and I flinched. "Oh my god, I made you like this." He said quietly as tears welled in his eyes.

"No it's fine. You were right, everything you said about me that night. I am annoying and I can be a pyscho, but it was only because I loved you." I said, his lips pursing into a line. "I came here to talk to you about that." He began and rubbed a palm down his face. I nodded and led him out to my favorite spot at Bobby's; the roof.

Dean looked at the view, then the roof, then at his hands and sighed. "It wasn't really ME who said it, Abby. I came to find out that a witch put a spell on me. She stated that when I was reunited with the one I love, I would say harsh things to them. I left so I could hunt her down and kill her, which I accomplished successfully." I felt the corners of my lips pull into a smirk.

Dean raised an eyebrow as I just laughed. "Thank god you killed that witch because I really thought what you said was true." I said with a faint blush in my cheeks. He chuckled at my blushing. "I think I love you DeanWinchester." I blurted out quickly and covered my mouth in shock. I truly loved Dean and couldn't be mad at him anymore. "Good because I know for a fact that I love you Abigail Grey."

Dean stood up with a smile and held out a hand. We went back into the house and Dean looked me up and down. "So what have you been doing since I left?" He asked as I shrugged. "Nothing good. I haven't been on a hunt since that night, and I was in my room for about a week or two." I said lamely.

"Do you really forgive me?" Dean asked and looked at me with hopeful eyes. "Yes." I breathed. I felt the little electrical sparks run through our lips when they touched. He pressed his mouth rather aggressively onto mine but I didn't care. Sharing the passion and aggression I heard a cough interrupt us. I saw Sam an he frowned with disapproval but smiled at Dean."Hey Dean." He said quietly as Dean swiftly left the couch and hugged his brother. "Long time, no see." Dean said with a sickly sweet smile.

///////////
Abby's POV
Sam's face fell as his brother made his snark statement. "God Dean, you act like I banished you from seeing us! You were the one that ditched us remember? Blah, blah, blah!" I heard as I zoned out and looked out the window. I swear I closed my eyes not even for a second, and then I was somewhere completely different than Uncle B's house.

"I figured you needed out of that little hell hole with those two bastards." I heard a guy's voice state and follow with a chuckle. "Who the hell are you?" I spat as a man walked towards me and flashed yellow eyes at me. "I'm your source of help sweet cheeks, so suck it up." The yellow-eyed demon smirked nastily at me.

"Anyways, I figured me being the good mentor I am, would show you how your parents REALLY died. I mean come on, do you really believe they died in a car accident?" He threw a questioning look at me as he paced the room. "Yes I do in fact their bodies were bruised and battered... Oh." I said starting out confidently but then something clicked. The demons obviously tortured them.

"Exactly." He said with a gloating hint in his voice. "I'm Azazel, by the way, or is it BTW now a days? So on, and so forth; I know you're asking yourself 'what in the hell does he mean by mentor?' Well hon, I am a demon and you well, your kinda demon, I was chosen to mentor the demon side of you. You have powers beyond peoples believes, so be careful." Azazel rambled on.

"Just show me how my parents freaking died!" I growled, annoyed.

"Jamie," A man in a black suit stood in front of my mom. She clenched her jaw as her name rolled of his tongue. "Sweetie, be good and you and Brad will leave here safe and sound." The man promised. Her eyes softened, "My baby's," She croaked weakly. "So tell me about your youngest child, Abby." Black suit guy said and slid a chair in front of my mom. "Don't you dare Jamie. I know you want them safe, but don't!" My father yelled. She sobbed and began her story.
"It was her 6 month birthday and I went to her room. A man stood over my baby and dropped blood from his wrist into her mouth. He tried to kill me but failed. He failed because of the angels, I'm an Angel of the Lord. That man made my baby, part demon! Instantly fearing his life he just disappeared. Brad and I have no idea if she was really affected but when she gets older we will find out." My mom ended and looked into her lap.

"JAMIE!" My dad screamed as the guy stabbed her in the abdomen. "NO!" I cried out and went to run to my mom. I was suddenly stopped by Azazel's arm. "They can't hear you." He said a hint of sympathy in his voice. "I'm not a crossroads demon so my life doesn't depend on keeping my word." The man sneered and walked over to my dad. "What a surprise, a angel and a demon have a little party, and boom there's a abomination!" The man yelled and threw his hands in the air. "Will they ever know that you aren't the father they thought you were. Gosh you aren't even Joey's dad!" The guy pointed out smugly. My father's eyes turned black. "Shut the hell up!" He yelled. "Or what? Maybe I'll just do this." And the man stabbed my dad in the heart. I saw the black smoke seep out of his mouth and fade into the air vent.

Once it was over I turned to Azazel. "You did this to me you douchebag!" I yelled and shoved him hard. Azazel stumbled and smirked. "I did but your dad did some pretty heavy damage." He chuckled and snapped his fingers.

I woke up with a deep breath. "Abby, what the hell you've been out for hours!" Dean rushed over and aided me. "I'm fine. I thought I was out for a minute but boom!" I chuckled nervously. Dean wouldn't get off my side and I was losing my temper. "I'M FINE!" I yelled and felt my eyes glaze over. My eyesight became darker and I quickly turned from Dean. "What's wrong Abby?" He asked softly and instantly the anger washed away.

"Nothing," I said and turned back to Dean. He raised an eyebrow and walked out of the room. 'You're getting closer to being a demon' a voice singed in my head. 'Azazel' I said and shut out his obnoxious comments and complaints.

"Hello." I heard a monotone voice say and I jumped. "What the hell? Who are you?" I asked and circled the kitchen table. "Castiel; an angel of the Lord." Castiel said simply and my jaw dropped. "You are becoming more demon Abby, stay positive and keep your anger at bay. Otherwise bad things could happen." Castiel warned and the disappeared. The day just couldn't get any weirder, but I could be wrong.