||Memory Lane||

Chapter 13
Abby's POV

I woke up the next morning to soft snores coming from Dean in my ear. Successfully moving Dean without waking him, I walked out to the kitchen. Looking for cereal the phone rang its annoying tune. I looked at the caller ID and saw the name 'Grey' on it with the number.

I dropped the phone like it was a hot potato (get it haha). They died, both of them. No way in hell could my parents be alive. I traced the call back to address close to here and grabbed the keys. I walked out to the garage and saw a crappy mini van. "Definitely not Dean's baby." I mumbled to myself and drove to my parents house.

Five minutes later I was on the steps of my parents front door. "Hello?" A strong voice asked as the door opened due to my knock. "Hey mom," I breathed out and hugged her tightly. "Abby, what's wrong, we just saw you two days ago, not that I'm complaining or anything." My mother hesitantly asked.

"Who's that?" A voice boomed from inside. "It's Abby Brad, calm down." My mom smirked at me and playfully rolled her eyes. My mother was absolutely gorgeous. She had dark, deep blue eyes and shoulder length blonde hair. She was small like me and super tan with a bright white smile.

"Abby, my baby girl!" My dad called out and quickly scooped me up into a tight hug. "Daddy!" I squealed and gratefully accepted the hug. Even in this make believe world I was a daddy's girl at heart. My dad was a large man with dark brown hair and startling blue eyes.

"Come in Abby, it must be freezing." My father exclaimed and practically dragged me inside. The phone rang and my mom rushed off to get it. "Hey daddy, was there ever an accident when I was younger involving you and mom?" I asked quietly so my mom didn't hear. "No Abby, why do you ask?" My dad raised an eyebrow but shrugged away my question with laughter.

"Abby, did you tell Dean that you would be here and to watch Damon?" My mom asked as she padded into the living room. "Oh... well not exactly." I felt a heat creep up to my cheeks. "Oh Abby," My parents said and we sat down and talked about childhood memories.

/////////////
Dean's POV
When I woke up Abby was gone and I panicked. I looked on the caller ID and saw 'Grey' on it. 'She's with her parents probaby.' I told myself. I looked around to see the pictures more closely and saw something that made me drop the picture. Damon started to cry but I was shocked.

I drove with Damon to y parents house and knocked on the door. "Dean?" My mom asked as the door swung open. "Hey mom, it's uh, it's good to see you." I felt tears prickle in my eyes and I hugged her tightly. My mom had a worried look but when she saw that I had the baby she smiled broadly.

"Oh you brought Damon!" My mom scooped the baby up and rocked him in her arms. "Where's dad?" I asked and looked around. "What do you mean 'where's dad' don't you remember? He pasted away because of a stroke." My mom frowned at me. "Oh, that's nice." I said and she looked at me like I had four heads. "better then the other alternatives." I said nervously.

"Are you ok Dean? Are you and Abby ok?" My mom asked anxiously. I must have been acting weird. "Yeah we're fine. I just wanted to see you that's all." I said sadly and happily at the same time. My mom smiled and we began to reminisce about everything.