A/N: Special Thanks!

A/N: Ok guys once again I want to thank you all again for reading my story!!!! It means a lot to me!!! I'd just like to say I'm sorry if my chapters are sucky because, well I sacrifice my sleep to write which I'm ok with! My basketball practices drain SOOO much energy out of me!! Anyways besides my complaining, I have come to the conclusion that this is going to be one hell of a long book. I was thinking about suggesting a song for each chapter, eh eh, what do ya think guys? I'd really appreciate feedback, so feel free to comment and vote and stuff like that! In about a little over a week, my basketball games are going to be starting, so I'm not sure ill be updating on those nights but ill give you a heads up! Oh and my soccer games are pretty late at night on Saturdays so if I do update it will be late at night, in the morning or on Sunday night! If you guys want to know more about me, comment on the book and I'll answer at the end of the chapter (I'm going to tell you more about me either way). If you have really personal questions you wanna ask me, DM me. OK LOVELIES GET BACK TO READING THE STORY AND PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK, BECAUSE I KNOW I SUCK! I LOVE GUYS SO MUCH, OK HAVE A FANTABLOUS DAY! BYE!!
-Ali :)