NEW STORY PLEASE CHECK IT OUT

Hey guys, I recently started a new story based on BBCs Sherlock, my book is called Elementary, or just click my profile to get to it, here's chapter one:)

**3rd Person POV**

She frowned as she looked up at the towering apartment complex before her eyes. Well it wasn't towering but it was certainly big. Huffing, she pushed her brown hair out of her eyes and began to walk towards the door. Buzzing the tiny metallic door buzzer she looked around at her surroundings, deducing the neighborhood quickly.

It was a calm quiet street, except for the tire marks on the pavement right in front of the complex, that looked only a week old, along with older tire marks, meaning there were accidents often here from the angel the car seemed to come in at. The trash can was nearly empty, which led her to believe that the occupiers of the apartment worked often, the grass was barely cut and there were many flowers sitting along the complex's second and third floor windows.

'Someone has too much time on their hands,' The brunette thought smugly, slowly piecing it all together. A older woman lived on one floor, due to the well trimmed flowers, the sparkling windows and feminine floral curtains. She must have been in charge of the other occupants cleaning and such, seeming as there were two trash bins, both side by side.

Suddenly the door flew open.

"Hello Miss, how can I help you?" A smiling old woman asked cheerfully.

Taken back Samantha blinked a few times before speaking. "Hello, I'm Samantha, I'm in search of John Watson, I heard he resides here?" Samantha smiled painfully at the beaming old woman.

"I'm Mrs. Hudson," She held out her hand which Samantha took and shook it quickly. "He's right upstairs, you can follow me." Mrs. Hudson said and turned around leading her through the tight halls.

"Here we are," Mrs. Hudson said and briskly opened the door.

"John, you have a visitor!" Mrs. Hudson hollered and turned to Samantha, "You can sit in the chair and wait for a moment if you'd like."

Samantha smiled happily at the lady. "Thank you ma'am." Samantha said and fell into the chair.

"That's my chair." A voice bounced from the walls to Samantha's ears. Opening her once closed eyes she sighed.

"And?" She asked with annoyance as she turned in the chair to find a surprisingly attractive man. The man was lanky, but wasn't terribly tall; the perfect height for a grown man, Samantha thought at least. His thick hair was matted in curls that fell just above his eyes. The mans eyes startled Samantha greatly; they were pale blue, holding nearly no emotion besides curiosity. He had a dark navy blue button up on in which his sleeves were uneven and the top two buttons were undone.

Samantha started to deduce the man herself but stopped quickly, 'This got you in a massive amount of trouble last time,' her subconscious warned as she closed her eyes for a minute.

"Well that's my chair." The pale eyed man argued, sass in his tone and eyes glaring.

"You're unbelievably stubborn, you know that?" Her voice sounded out in the empty apartment.

"So I've been told, yes. Who are you actually?" His pale eyes staring holes into her.

"Ah, yes," She held her hand out, "I'm Samantha, John's close companion I suppose you can say." She smiled crookedly at him.

"Sherlock Holmes,"

The girl puzzled Sherlock with the gesture of sticking her hand out to him. He quickly deduced Samantha in matters of seconds.