||Cold Oak, South Dakota||

Chapter 24
Dean's POV

"Sam's gone Bobby." I started slowly, tears clouding my view of the shitty diner outside the Impala. "And?" Bobby asked with annoyance. "And... Abby's gone too Bobby. I don't know what happened. I don't know where they went. God I was such a jerk the past few days to Abby." I said while frustrated and upset tears fell from my eyes. "You idjit." Bobby growled with anger. "I can't believe you let my niece and your damn brother get kidnapped!" I could her the change in Bobby's voice as he slammed the phone down and I heard him yell. "DAMN IT!!" I yelled and slammed my fists against the steering wheel. The tears fell faster and before I know it I drifted off to sleep
--------------
Abby's POV

"What the hell?" I asked Sam groggily as we looked around. It was a run down town with little wooden buildings and a large bell in the center. "I don't know, Abby." He mumbled. All of a sudden out of fucking no where I heard banging and apparently Sam did too. "What was that?" He asked in a calm manner. "HELP!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!" The voice at least sounded feminine but then again it was muffled by something.

Sam being helpful Sammy boy, ran after the voice. And I being I was stupid enough to follow him. "Ava?" He asks with surprise as the girl with brown hair stumbled into his arms. So he opened the door without me; great. "Sam!" She cried and buried herself into his shoulder and sobbed loudly; something seemed off about her.

"Sam?" A male voice asked from behind us. I went to grab my gun and realized it was't there. "GOD DAMN IT! FUCKING GHOST BITCHES MESSING WITH A GIRLS GUN!!" I growled. "IM GONNA RIP THEIR FUCKING LUNGS OUT!!" Dude gave me a quick scope, nodded in approval, then turned towards Sam. "What are you doing here?" He asked with curiosity. "Oh well, honestly I don't know." Sam answered honestly.

Dude looked at the girl in Sam's arms. "Who's that?" Dude asked. "Oh this is Ava," He pointed towards me. "And that's Abby." Dude nodded. "Well I'm Andy." Andy said with a small smirk and winked towards me. I shoved him against the shed. "Listen here pal, I am not here to be checked out and flirted with. I'm not interested anyways, I've got a boyfriend, so watch it." I growled pressing harder on his throat.

"Abby." Sam sighed as I let Andy go. It was quiet for a moment. "I like her." Ava mumbled lowly to Sam as Sam chuckled "So who's your boyfriend?" Andy challenged. I laughed. "Wouldn't you like to know?" Sam being a party pooper answered. "Its Dean, Andy." He said shortly. Andy gulped and nodded his head nervously. "I was meaning to ask anyways where is he? Why isn't he here?"

I felt tears form but I blinked them back. "He's not like us." I said bitterly. "HELLO ANYONE HERE!!" A deep voice rang out into the still air. Eventually Ava stopped sobbing so we all ran over to the source of the voice. "Who are you?" The African American man asked sharply. "We're special just like you." I replied.
---------------
Dean's POV

"Well they could be here..." Bobby mumbled as he pulled a map and laid it on the hood of the Impala. Bobby was a wreck and so was I. Bobby's finger currently rested on Cold Oak, South Dakota. We did have Ash on the case but he was dead now. All thanks to a fire that killed a lot of hunters. We didn't know if Ellen was in there or not, but we don't think so.

All of a sudden I got a pounding head ache. "Shit." I hiss and lean against the Impala. I see a image of a bell. "You okay son?" Bobby asks while looking at me suspiciously. "Yeah why? Just a headache that's all." I said. "Well Sam gets them headaches too." He began. "Woooooo no way Bobby. I'm not like Sam, that's for damn sure." I stopped him and he shrugged. I got another image showing a run down town, a sign reading 'Cold Oak, South Dakota' and Abby's face.

"It's Cold Oak Bobby. We need to get there soon!" I demand as he nods and follows me to Cold Oak.

We're coming Sammy and Abby, we're coming.
****************
AN:
Ok so I know how some people are about the dialogue being word for word. Well guess what? I'm sorry that mines not word for word. I just got home from 3 stressful soccer games, so give me a break please. Also I'm sorry about this update. I know it's bad but I just quickly whipped it together.

Anyways please VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME!! DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT 'Let Her Cry' MY SAM WINCHESTER LOVE STORY!!! K GUYS LOVE YOU ALL!!!
-Ali<3,