||Uncle Bobby!!!!||

Chapter 5
6 YEARS LATER
Abby's POV

"Joey I have to go!" I yelled from in the kitchen; everything I had to go to Bobby's and my hunt was packed away into my new black Jeep. Joey knew about me hunting, because usually he was my partner. But the past few times I had gone solo, because Joey decided that he wanted a normal life again.

"Abs before you go, can you run to the store for me please?" Joey asked as I stuck my head into the living room. "I can't I'm going out of town to Uncle Bobby's remember?" I asked as he stared at me hard. Joey didn't approve of this life for me, but his best friend Dan kept an eye out for him.

"Oh yeah." Joey said as his eyes softened. He pecked his fiancé Ashley on the cheek, throwing her into a fit of giggles. Ashley was now a close friend of mine but I was still grossed out. I slowly rolled my eyes and then walked out to my Jeep; it was lifted and was shiny and black.

I loved hunting, and after Dean left me 6 years ago, I got heavily involved. We had found out about our Uncle Bobby the same year that Dean left me and sure as hell, Uncle B knew who the Winchesters are.

I thought Dean was going to be my second chance; my second Jared. But clearly I was wrong. I pulled into Bobby'a driveway an hour later and realized another car was there.
It was shiny, sleek and black; it was a 67' Chevy Impala. Getting out of my car and shaking the feeling that the car looked familiar I walked up to his door and hesitated before twisting the door knob. I went through with it and walked in, "Bobby where's the beer?" A deep male voice asked.

"In the damn fridge... Idjit." Bobby muttered the last part loudly. I snuck into Bobby's study and leaned against the doorframe, admiring the old man at work. "Hey Uncle Bobby," I said loudly enough for him to hear. "Abby Grey," Bobby said and walked over, hugging me tightly. "I haven't seem you in two god damned years!! Did ya ever think to call me?!" Bobby yelled slightly angered but mostly just in happiness.

As I hugged Bobby a voice sliced through the moment. 'Bobby, who's this?" The voice asked. "Abby Grey, this girl is my niece." Bobby said and squeezed my shoulders tightly. "Abby? The voice asked. "Should I know you?" I asked shuffling through my memories. "It's me, Sammy, Sam Winchester." Sam said with a small, sad smile.

"Oh my God, Sammy," I cried out; I missed him so much. I hugged him tightly and he hugged just as hard back. "Abby Grey; damn have you got hotter since the last time I saw you." I turned and saw Dean, my Dean. "Dean," I stated emotionlessly. "Watch whatcha say about my niece there boy." Bobby snarled which made Dean writhed at his words.

"I hadn't really changed much since high school; my hair was shorter and developed some curl, it fell just below my shoulder blades, my lips were fuller, and I hadn't grown since my Senior year, so I guess you could say I was short.

Dean on the other hand had changed a lot though. His dark, dirty blonde hair had gotten darker, his green eyes had darkened just a tad bit, he got taller and muscular. "How's my best friend doing?" He asked cheerfully and grasped my shoulders.

"Well I'm just freaking dandy." I said with fake cheer. "So why are you here?" Dean asked and stood in front I me. "I guess you could say I'm a hunter now," I said smugly. "A good one at that." Bobby added and Sam just stood there and thought back. "Dean we heard her name thousands of times before." Sam said to Dean who shrugged his comment off.
I rolled my eyes and looked at my Uncle. "Abby, your case is in Jackson, New Jersey. Say here that a girl about your age stopped there a few months ago and hasn't been seen since." His fists resting on his desk.
"We're coming with you." Dean said and looked at Bobby. Bobby's eyes filled with amusement. "That's up to her." He said and went back to the case.

"No." I said simply and turned towards Bobby. "What why not?!" Dean asked with a angered expression. I avoided his question and looked to my Uncle. "I'm heading out now Uncle B," I say and kiss him on the cheek. I turn to head out the door but take one quick glance back; his house wasn't always dark and cluttered but that was until his wife, Karen, died.

"Abby, please be careful out there." I heard Sam say as I walked down the porch steps. Turning around, making sure I was right, I saw my favorite Winchester out of the two, Sammy. "I'll be fine Sam, don't worry." I said with friendly reassurance. On jobs like these, you never knew what could happen. "Not just for me, but for Dean too, I know your pissed at him, but please, he can't lose anymore people." Sam said as hair fell into his hazel eyes. I remained silent and walked to my Jeep.

Starting my engine, I drove along, down the road heading for Jackson, New Jersey.