||Sammy Boy!||

Chapter 21
Abby's POV

I woke up with a start and sweat sticking making my clothes stick to my body. I slowly stood up and felt my side. I did get stitches right, because I got bit by one nasty hell of a vamp. It didn't hurt to move, not one bit. "What the hell?" I muttered and curiously moved my hand over my sides once more.

"Abs! What the hell are you doing standing up?" Dean exclaimed and looked at me with wide eyes. "I'm fine Dean, see?" I lifted up my shirt revealing my pale, clammy skin. So there was stitches, but I somehow healed myself.

"Are you getting powers or something?" Dean asked and gently touched the stitches. "I'd assume so, but can we please take these fucking stitches out now?!" I asked in an annoyed tone.

Dean nodded as I sat in a chair, my arms propped on top of the back of it. After 7 slow minutes, Dean finally got up and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "So wheres Sammy?" I asked curiously while tossing an apple in the air and catching it.

"Getting food, which he should be back by now." Dean glanced at the door and back at me with a raised eyebrow. "Goddammit my baby better be ok!" He shouted making me chuckle. "Sam's a responsible adult Dean, he'll be fine." I smiled at his glare that he directed at me.

He better be ok. Knowing Sammy he'll be fine. He's just at the library reading or something. Hopefully.
////////////////
Sam's POV

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the chosen one." A voice sneered as I felt my head bob around for a moment. I adjusted to the lighting. "What the hell do you mean by chosen one?" I asked angrily, trying to fight the rope binding my hands together.

"You don't know?" The creature asked quietly in confusion. "Of course I don't know, if I did would I be fucking asking you?" I growled in annoyance. "You're going to be apart of something. Something big Sammy boy. You'll be the head hancho of Hell's army." The demons eyes started to shine with amusement. "God damn, a puny little boy like you leading a big army? That's hilarious." The demon laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"I personally don't find that hilarious. But, please, tell me why the hell I'm here?!" I exclaimed loudly as the demon returned an eye roll. "Well, ya see, my boss wants you prepped for the future Sammy. He's been anxious; waiting for the time to come." The demon smirked. "What do you mean 'time to come'?" I asked curiously. The demon pursed his lips, "That's my secret." He hissed.

All of a sudden the doors opened, revealing a relieved Dean and tired Abby. "Oh come on! I was just getting started!" The demon whined. "Sorry, no can do, my brothers gotta come with us." Dean smirked softly until the demon drew a long blade from the metal tray on a cart beside me.

'Well shit,' I thought to myself. "If you move one step, his body will be gone and you'll never see him again." The demon smiled evilly, thinking he won. "Listen here pal, I'm a pretty big fucking deal ok? If I were you I'd watch what you do there and listen to my friend Dean, he's one scary son of a gun. Now hand over Sam, and tell your boss to stick it where the sun don't shine." Abby watched as the demon thought hastily about it. He slowly dragged the blade down my arm.

"Sorry Sam, our funs over, see ya around." The demon smirked and disappeared. Dean made his way to me. "What the hell Sam? I thought you were just getting food?!" Dean said as he focused on my rope. Abby stood in front of me with a hand on her hip. "I'd also like to know that too Sam." She said sternly and narrowed her eyes. "Maybe I saw something along the way, hunting wise." I mumbled and looked down.

"Ok Sam, we believe you. Just be more careful next time, would ya?" I nodded my head at Dean's request and rubbed my chaffed wrists. We made our way to the Impala slowly. "Abby, healed instantly." Dean blurted as Abby glared. "Don't say it in public Dean!" She yelled as he smiled sheepishly. Her eyes softened as she rolled them.

Dean told the story as we sat in the Impala. "So its all gone? No scar, bruise, nothing?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. Abby nodded and turned, her face toward the window. "God damn," She mumbled and held her forehead. "What?" Dean asked panicked, glancing back and forth between the road and her.

"Just a vision, I think." Abby muttered and kept her eyes shut. We waited 10 minutes when she finally opened her eyes. "I know what the hell they're talking about now Sam. Let me tell you it's no good at all."
---------------------------------------------
Authors Note: Hey everyone sorry the update took so long and is so short! I plan on making them longer and updates will be sooner I promise! My basketball season is coming to an end sadly, so my time will be free! I look forward to the future plans of the book myself! I LOVE YOU ALL! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! <3

-Ali