||Bloodthirsty Bitch||

Chapter 11
Abby's POV

It had been 3 weeks since my accident, and things had gone back to normal, but Dean and I were closer than before. I was sitting in the back of the Impala, 'Give Me A Sign' by Breaking Benjamin's blasted through my head phones, drowning me out of the world.

I looked into the rearview mirror and saw Dean smiling at me and then saying something. "What?" I asked pulling a head phone out of my ear. "Our next case is in Greenville, Ohio." Dean said and looked ahead at the road unfolding in front of him.

"So what are we thinking?" I asked and nervously bit on my lip. I hated not knowing what kind of monster I was hunting. "We're thinking Dijing." Dean replied with a quick glance towards a sleeping Sammy. "Should we wake him up?" I asked curiously. "Nah, let him sleep." Dean looked back at me and smiled again.

"Are you excited for the case, Abs?" Dean asked, a little bit of excitement in his voice. "Nah, not my style." I stated smoothly and looked out the window. "And why is it not your style?" He asked, slightly taken aback. "I like hunting demons and vamps; it's what I'm good at." I said with a shrug. Come on, I am the Slayer, I love hunting period. But my favorites are demons and vamps.

"Nobody really 'specializes' in hunting things except for..." Dean's eyes widened for a minute and then returned back to size. "So you're the Slayer?" Dean asked, his voice nervous. I nodded. "Yep, I love hunting in general, but man do I love to kill vamps and demons the most." I scared myself at that comment; I sounded so... bloodthirsty.

"I've heard what you do to them." He said and snapped me out of my thoughts. "I'm not all that great as they say you know. I mean even ask Sammy." I motioned towards Sammy, who was awake now. "Dude, she's lying. Abby is amazing. Had that vamp she killed at the bar when we got her back again, crawling away and yelling 'I can't die like this'. I didn't think that vamps had emotions." Sam chuckled and glanced at me.

A eery silence filled the Impala, and all of us did our own thing once again. Dean driving, Sam researching, and I listened to music. As I placed my head phones back in my ear, I got a migraine. "God damn!" I yelled and clutched my forehead.

Dean quickly pulled over and I screamed even louder. "MAKE IT STOP!" I yelled and put my head between my legs. I got flashes, of a girl in white, angels, Castiel. My breathing was kind of shallow but I managed. I got lightheaded and leaned on the seat in the Impala. "You ok?" Dean asked and when I was about to reply, I just slipped out into the black hole in my mind.

A/N: Hey everyone. I went to a hockey game tonight and saw someone who looked exactly like Castiel. I inwardly flipped out at the resemblance. Anyways figured a short and simple update would be nice because I'm tired and I don't have enough creative juices to continue writing for tonight. Have a nice weekend guys. I LOVE YOU ALL OK BYE!!!