||APPLE FUCKING PIE||

Chapter 23
Abby's POV

*PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORY Let Her Cry (Sam Winchester) THANKS!!*

After the whole Joey incident I was highly paranoid about everything. I mean don't get me wrong I've always been a paranoid bitch, but Joey just scared the shit outta me.

3 months, 4 days, 7 hours and 12 seconds later I sat in the Impala freezing my ass off as I watched outside the window, the rains drizzling increase slowly. It was dark as the Impala drove down the muddy road. "You okay Abby?" Dean's voice made me shiver; it was so calm and concerned. How could he stay so damn calm all the fucking time? "Yeah don't worry about me, I'm fine." I offered a small smile in the rearview mirror as his eyebrows scrunched in suspicion.

"Just checking babe." Dean gave a small smile and wink making me blush. We pulled up to a small little diner, looking disgusting inside and out, but it was dark so I could have been wrong. "What do you guys want?" Sam looked between me and Dean as I shook my head. "I'm fine Sam." I said and smiled. "Sure you are Abs, you barely eat now a days. In fact you haven't eaten in practically 2 days." Sam implied, telling me I was going to eat using different words.

"Dean?" Sam asked as the silence washed over after Sam's comment. "The usual." Dean smirked and rubbed his stomach. "I haven't eaten in AGES! " He complained. Sam was about 5 feet away from the car before Dean quickly opened the door which creaked loudly. "DON'T FORGET THE PIE!" Dean yelled as Sam nodded with a amused grin. "I know Dean." He stated and headed in the diner.

"Dean I'm gonna go in with him and see if there's any pastries." I had an uneasy feeling ever since I found out Sam was gonna die. "Be careful babe, I love you." Dean got out with me, leaving his door open. He was so protective but it was cute. I kissed his nose that was cold. "I love you too Dean now go listen to your mullet rock." I teased and went in the diner.

"Yeah and a slice of apple pie." I heard Sammy's deep voice say. I walked over towards him and looked in the case of pastries. Cookies, cupcakes- "Do you smell that?" Sam asked stiffly. I inhaled the air, the pungent scent of rotten eggs wafting my nose. I nodded as Sam turned around. The music that was on a low volume became static. Everyone was gone. I pulled out my gun and led me and Sam back towards the kitchen.

Blood. Everywhere. On the counter, the knifes, in the water. "Fucking demons." I growled looking at the small hints of sulfur. I heard no reply from Sam. "Sammy?" I asked quietly. "Goddammit Sam." I muttered under my breath. He was gone, just like that, poof.

I slowly made my way around the counter and saw the bodies of all the dead victims. "Shocking." I mumbled sarcastically to myself. "My dearest Abigail, what ever are you doing here?" I heard a voice ask and the hairs on my neck stood straight. Azazel. "Hello Azazel. I thought I had it clear I didn't want you to fuck around with me anymore." I growled, I could feel Rose push against the barrier that held her back.

'Let me up Abby you'll mess this up!'

I gladly let her come fourth. "Listen you yellow eyed coward, I thought I made myself pretty fucking clear." I slowly stepped towards him as he tried to fight his nerves from showing. "Well, I mean,-" He stammered. "Your mouth, my ass, kiss it." I cut him off angrily. He lunged at me as I dodged him.

"You fucking bitch."

That was all I heard before I blacked out. Well fuck me.

------------------------
Dean's POV

"What the hell?" I asked myself in confusion tapping the radio as it became static-y. It lasted for 4 more minutes than stopped. Sam and Abby should have been back by now.

So, me, being me, went in the diner.

The lights flickered and I heard buzzing. Rotten eggs and the scent of blood tumbled at me like a boulder. "Fuck." I whispered.

I slowly crept my way to the kitchen. I saw dead bodies. "Oh god, Sam, Abby." I choked as I checked and realized they weren't there, thank god.
I called Bobby, "Bobby, somethings wrong."