||Romeo Oh Romeo||

QUICK AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ!!! Ok so I've decided what actor I think would be good for the story, but I need your guys help! I was thinking Julianne Hough; agree or nah? Just a quick reminder, Abby has blue eyes and has dirt blonde hair. If you think Julianne Hough should be Abby PLEASE VOTE! If you have other suggestions please comment or DM me! Thanks guys now on with the story!

-Ali :)
/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

Chapter 18
Abby's POV

"So what's the case now?" I asked my Uncle as he plopped into the kitchen chair and sighed. "Goddamn ya idjit, cool your jets! You just finished torturing that damn demon. Practically shit himself!" Uncle B exclaimed and then chuckled quietly. I raise an eyebrow as he shook his head and smirked. "You, a simple pretty girl, scared a demon, a demon from hell."

I sighed and shook my head. I thought it was funny too, but everyone underestimated me because I'm a girl. I was a little hurt but I laughed along with Bobby. Dean and Sam came in as me and Bobby died with laughter. I stopped but Bobby kept laughing. "What's funny Bobby?" Dean asked. "Yeah did we miss something here?" Sam concluded as Bobby wiped his eyes.

I rolled my eyes. It wasn't even the slightest bit funny anymore. "Just the fact that the demon Abby was torturing practically shit his pants, and well she's a simple pretty girl." This time Bobby lost his head he was laughing so hard and soon Dean and Sam continued it by laughing too. I had enough of this so I took the nearest empty beer bottle and smashed it.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled as the boys looked around confused. "Stop laughing just cause I'm a girl! It's not even that funny we aren't even that different. I bet I could kill the same amount or even more vampires in a nest than you." I looked at the boys once more and they all chuckled. "Nope, you probably couldn't." Sam said cockily. Oh he was such a douchebag. "Really? God I bring more fear to demons and vamps then the scary 'Winchesters'."

I felt my chest swell with pride. Being 'the Slayer' had it's perks. One being me one of the most feared out of all hunters. "Hey! We're pretty scary!" Dean objected and pouted. "No your not," I said and smiled cheekily. The boys were getting pissed and I could tell. "Fine it's a deal. Everyone has their own individual score of how many vamps they can kill. Yes Bobby even you, you are the reason we got into this." Sam said and glared at Bobby.

Bobby sighed and looked down. "Ok we got out tonight then, I know exactly where a large nest is." I smirked evilly as the boys held cocky smiles on their faces.

///////////

The gravel crunched underneath my boots as I stepped out of my Jeep. It looked awesome in the moon light and I can't say I didn't either personally. I had my hair in a high cheerleader-like ponytail, my black leather jacket, a dark wash of skinny jeans, and my favorite Breaking Benjamin t-shirt with black combat boots. My knife was lying close to my ankle in my boot and my machete was behind my back in the waistband of my jeans.

None of the guys had seen me for the rest of the day. I had gone out and practiced using my machete. I thought back to earlier and felt my eyes change. Goddamn I was pissed about that. I heard the loud engine of Baby and turned to see her rolling towards me. "Hey-" Dean paused and his eyes scoped my body as did Sam's. "Sorry boys I was focusing on something." I smiled and turned to get my Dead Mans blood.

I turned to see Bobby glaring at the boys as they watched my every step. "I'm ready." I said and we began to head inside.

It reeked of blood and decaying body; I gagged but pressed forward. I was gonna win. "Before we go forward even more, everyone knows the rules right?" I asked as they all mumbled. I smirked I had special things they'd never seem before.