||Kick It to Homecoming?||

Chapter 3
Abby's POV

I woke up curled up in a ball, against someone's bare chest. Trying to get out of the tight grip the person had on me I felt it tighten even more. I looked up and saw Dean's face. His mouth was slightly parted and I felt his breath fan against my face. I giggled and poked him in the chest. "Dean get up. I need to see what time it is!" I exclaimed and poked him harder.

Dean moaned and hid his head under the motel pillow. He released me and let me up. I gathered my phone and looked at the time. "Oh shit," I shouted, but not too loudly. "What the hell Abby? Go to sleep, it's..." Dean paused in mid-sentence and his eyes widened. "We have thirty minutes before we have to be AT school." I stated and got out of bed.

I got my duffel bag from my car, and thankfully, saw that I had jeans. "Dean can I borrow a shirt; I can't wear the same outfit two days in a row." I explained as he balled the shirt up and threw it at me. I walked into the bathroom and did a Mexican shower as Joey would have said.

I dosed myself in perfume and brushed my teeth with the spare toothbrush I had in my bag. I got into my dark skinny jeans and Dean's black shirt, tucking it in slightly in the front. I slid on my Converse and I let my hair down from the fishtail braid. It was wavy but looked acceptable enough for school. I put on my mascara and EOS lip balm and walked out the door.
Dean was up and ready, making breakfast for him and Sam. He glanced in my direction and I saw him smile. "What are you smiling about?" I asked with a smile of my own. "You just... you just look really good thats all." He said and smiled once again. Sam walked in and scrunched in his nose in distaste. "It reeks of perfume in here!" Sammy exclaimed as I laughed.

"That would be me." I said and held up two fingers. Sam's mouth shaped like an 'o' and he blushed. "It's not a bad thing, or anything like that." Sam stammered. Dean looked up at me with a shocked look. "Please tell me you didn't bathe my shirt in your feminine perfume?" He asked already knowing the answer. I laughed and nodded my head.

"Ok I'm gonna hit the road guys. Thank you so much for everything, and last night was the most fun I had in a while. I would stay but I have to get my uniform for tonights game." I said and smiled as Sam and Dean's faces fell. "See ya!" They said in unison .

"Joey I need my jersey, I'll be leaving in a minute!" I yelled, jogging up our stairs. I pasted Joey's door as I heard him grunt something. I opened it and realized a girl was there. "Hi I'm Joey's sister Abby; anyways I love you Jo-Jo!!" I laughed as the girl raised an eyebrow.

////////////

"So where were you last night? I tried calling you but you didn't pick up." Kiley asked with a wink. "I was with Dean," I began quietly with a small blush. "I knew it!!" She said and danced in place.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards our 1st period class.
"Hey Abs," I heard Dean say as he slid into the seat next to me. "Hey Winchester." I replied looking ahead because class had just started. "So I heard that Homecoming is coming up soon. Do you wanna go with me?" Dean asked with a sly grin and raised eyebrow.

"Remember when I said that you had almost every girl falling for you? Well it was somewhere along those lines; well Winchester you'll have to try harder." I said with a evil smirk. "Oh that's cold Abs, so very cold." Dean said and held his heart in mocking pain.

////////////

The day went on and by lunch I was exhausted. My game was tonight and everybody wished me good luck. "Good luck Abs," My friend Bailey said as we sat down at the table. Bailey was a player but mighty attractive might I add. He had long black hair that fell into his eyes; his brown eyes to be exact. His was muscular and tall, and to add on he played soccer. When I was younger I had a major crush on him, but when Jared came along I dropped it.

"Ok love birds just make out already!" Felicia another one of my friends said, making Bailey blush. I rolled my eyes playfully and looked around the lunchroom for Dean.

I wish I hadn't looked for Dean because what I saw was not a pretty sight. Dean had Paige (one of the prettiest cheerleaders) on his lap, sucking each others faces off. I looked away disgusted and returned to my friends. I was jealous and fuming with hatred towards Paige but that soon left me when I heard Bailey ask me something.

"So Abby," Bailey began, making everyone hush each other down. "Yeah Bailey?" I questioned. Bailey pulled out a large sign that read 'Kick it and go to Homecoming with me?' he stood on top of his seat at the table. "Abby Grey, make it the honor and kick it to Homecoming with me?"

The lunchroom was silenced and I felt the pressure on me. I began sweating and I looked at Dean who pushed Paige off of his lap and walked over. "Actually I asked Abby this morning and she accepted my request." Dean said smugly. "What?! You were just sucking off prostitute Paige's face off earlier!" Someone in the lunchroom yelled out and I laughed at her nickname.

"I actually am not going to Homecoming this year. I have things to do." I stated simply, making sure no ones feelings were hurt. I got up and walked out of the lunchroom, making everyone wait in suspense for what I was about to do next. Before I left, I said something simple. "Now if you'll excuse me I have a game to get ready for." I smirked as I heard everyone cheer.

////////////

We had won our game and I scored 5 goals out of 8. Dean and Sam had come to my game; Dean was pouting and Sam had made a hugh poster for me which I kept. Later that night I was sitting in bed, and quickly fell asleep, thinking about the highlights of the game.