||Squeeze Tight||

Chapter 15
Sam's POV

"Get some sleep Dean," I said and watched as he slid his palm down his face. The bags under his eyes were horrid and he kept slurring his words. "No, Sammy, I'm good." Dean slurred and his head bobbed around uncontrollably. I chuckled as Dean's head stopped bobbing and his chin rested against his chest.

It was Abby, she'd pull through this. Abby was always the coolest one here. She stayed calm, controlled her anger and seemed to help Dean and I a lot. I grabbed her hand and squeezed. "Come on Abby, pull through this. Your the only one who knows how to keep us all sane here. Bobby's gonna be here shortly and well, even though you're unconscious he'll still scream and yell at you. He'll say 'You damn idjit hunting alone without the boys! Stupid idea Abby, real stupid' and then he'll get emotional."

I choked back tears and kept speaking but slowly. "He'll sob. Dean's too worried about you to yell at you, god he hasn't cried yet, so he's not giving up on you. And I, well I know you can do this. God this is such a chick flick moment." I mumbled to myself. "You were never one to get emotional, especially when someone was hurt. You are the strongest out of us all. I've never seen you cry except for 2 times. When Dean freaked on you at that one bar and when that Josh guy hurt you. 2 times Abby. Please just pull through this."

I sat there for hours watching her. Nothing happened, not a single response to what I said. I felt a squeeze on my hand and her eyes fluttered open suddenly. "Hey ya Sammy, long time no see." She smirked as my mouth gaped open.

"What the hell happened to Dean?" Abby motioned towards him and I burst out laughing. He had a leg thrown over the arm of the chair, one arm draped across his forehead and his shirt was up above his belly button. "My god, I really do keep you all sane," Abby laughed, I knew she could hear me.

"WAKEY WAKEY DEAN!!!" She yelled as he flinched and jumped up. "I'm up! I'm-" Dean didn't finish his sentence because he saw Abby was awake. "No way," He breathed. His eyes were wide and then an awkward silence filled the air. "I should get some rest ya know? Being unconscious really beats ya." I saw her crack a smile and I nodded. "Come on Dean let'a go." I replied before he argued and went into the kitchen.

///////////
Abby's POV
I had gotten a visit from that angel dude Castiel. Can I just call him Cas? Ok cool; I got a visit from the angel dude Cas.

I was walking on the beach alone twirling a shiny diamond ring on my tiny ring finger. I took it off and inspected it closely, engraved on the inside it said 'forever & always; Dean and Abby Winchester'. So in my heaven land thing, I was married to Dean, walking on the beach, alone; where the hell is Dean?

"Dean is not here right now for a reason." I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. I sarcastically smiled and turned around to face him. "What the hell do you want? I don't want to be apart of this whole 'end of the world thing'." I said angrily as Cas shook his head. "Granted you are apart of that, but it will come at another time. Right now I need to tell you to start preparing for it. Watch the Winchesters carefully and yourself too."

Cas disappeared after he spoke his 'words of wisdom'. "God damn angels," I muttered to myself and continued my walk. I heard a voice boom through the air. "Come on Abby, pull through this. Your the only one who knows how to keep us all sane here. Bobby's gonna be here shortly and well, even though you're unconscious he'll still scream and yell at you. He'll say 'You damn idjit hunting alone without the boys! Stupid idea Abby, real stupid' and then he'll get emotional."

It was my best friend Sammy. "I don't want to give up, I'm trying to get back!" I yelled back but he obviously didn't hear me. After hours of Sam's words repeating in the air and me trying my ass off to get back, I just suddenly got zapped back to my body. I squeezed the hand in mine.

I hate to break it to you all but you can't get rid of me that easily. I'm not that dumb.