||Lambs Blood||

Chapter 14
Abby's POV

"Hello?" I asked into my phone as I excused myself from my parents table. "Abby," Dean's voice sounded wary as it came through the phone. "Hey Dean, what's up?" I asked brightly as he sighed. "Abby, I figured out how to get out of this... this hell hole. We need a silver knife dipped in lambs blood. I know you miss your parents and I miss my mom a lot too, but it just doesn't feel right to me, we need to get out of here like pronto."

"Dean, I understand I was going to call you about it, but you got to it first." I walked out onto the back porch into the chilly air that danced on my skin. "Well that's the thing we cant get out of here 'pronto' like we wanted to, you have your dinner thingy. Plus it's my moms birthday." I inhaled the air and thought for a moment before answering. No one can ditch their parent before their birthday; it's just too cruel in my eyes.

"Oh crap! Yeah that dinner thingy is for both your mom and I apparently. I guess Sammy and Jess are coming and so is my brother and my parents." I gently smacked my forehead. "Well I found out that Sammy and I aren't that close here." Dean said grimly. "Well great our research guy is part of the apple-pie life now and is clueless to what the real reality is!" My voice was raising and I heard Dean 'shh' me.

"We'll have your parents watch Damon and then we'll go to the warehouse and stab ourselves." Dean stated casually. "Stab ourselves?" I questioned. "Yeah, apparently when your about to die you just go back to reality." Dean sated with a 'duh' hint in his voice.

"Ok I'll see you later." I said and hung up. I emerged back into the kitchen to hear my parents whispering about something. "Hey guys, can you watch Damon tonight please? Just so Dean and I can have some alone time?" I made sure to bat my eyelashes more towards my dad; my dad was a softie for me, even I knew it.

"Yes," "No," Both replied at the same time. My dad shot my mom a curious look and she nervously laughed. "I mean yes, of course honey, we love baby Damon." She wore a pained smile but I pretended not to notice it. "Thanks, you both are the best. But if you'll excuse me I have to leave to get ready for tonight." I said and gave them both a peck on the cheek and a quick hug.

////////////

"You look great." Dean came up behind me and gently placed soft kisses along my neck. I kept a groan to myself and smiled. "I look like a blueberry." I smiled cheekily and Dean groaned. "You can't ruin the moment by saying something I was trying to avoid!" He snorted at his witty comment and I smacked his shoulder playfully.

Once his laughter died down, he looked at me with a serious look. "You look absolutely stunning and the baby bump makes you glow." I smiled and kissed me passionately on the lips. "Now I like that more than being hit." Dean said as I rolled my eyes and went to get Damon.

I was wearing a knee length, royal blue dress with black wedges. I still was able to walk even though I was pregnant and all. "Hi my precious boy!" I said happily as I picked up my bundle of joy. Damon was dressed in black pants and a green button down shirt, which brought out the blue in his eyes.

"Ready to go?" Dean asked as he popped his head in and adjusted the cuffs of his sleeves. He wore black pants, a blue button up and a green tie (I made him correspond with Damon and I). The boys had dress shoes on and with that we left for the classy restaurant.

////////////

"Sam, Jess I haven't seen you in forever!" I exclaimed as my parents went over and greeted Dean and Damon. "Yeah, I know Abby. It'a been too long!" Jess hugged me and Sam did the same. "I feel like the boys act more like girls than you and I." She winked and Sam gripped his chest in mocking pain. "Better watch out I'm on my period!" Sam squealed like a girl making Jess and I laugh.

Sam greeted Dean, leaving me and Jess. "If only the boys got their shit together." She sighed and looked at me sadly. "I agree," I didn't exactly know what she was talking about but oh well. "Since they always fight and never talk, it's just so aggravating, ya know?!" Jess exclaimed and looked at me for my response. "I totally agree. They really act more like girls than us." I said, referring to the earlier remark.

We all sat down for dinner and then Sam and Jess started looking at each other all smiley. "Do you want to talk them or..." Sam asked with a broad grin. I looked over at Dean and he shrugged wondering the same probably. "No, it's your family!" Jess said and just looked down with a shy smile. "Well," Sam stood up and Jess followed. He gripped her left hand and showed the sparkling stone to everyone.

"Oh that's wonderful!" My mom practically crushed Jess in a hug, and the Dean's mom followed with a near bone-crushing hug. Dean congratulated Sam and I did the same to Jess.

The rest of the night went on well, my brother and I spoke for majority of the evening. Everyone was happy. Life was perfect.

////////////

"Come on, we both have beautiful women on our arms! Let's go celebrate!" Dean nudged Sam'a shoulder. "Dean," I whispered as Sam spoke up. "No Dean, we'll pass we're all pretty tired." Sam and Jess went upstairs which left me and Dean all alone.

"You got the lamb's blood?" Dean asked me as I nodded and pulled it out of my purse. "Good. Great. Awesome." Dean mumbled to himself and looked for a silver knife.

The lights were off except for the light of my phone. "Dean what the hell?" Sam asked angrily and flipped on the lights. Dean reasoned his explanations and Sam rolled his eyes. "Just trust me this once." Dean pleaded and Sam looked him in the eye.

We got into the car and before we pulled out Sam jumped into the backseat. "Sammy get out." Dean said sternly as Sam stayed in place. I laughed at Dean's discourage. Mumbling curse words to himself we drove off for the warehouse. "What's in the container?" Sam asked and went to look in it. I slapped his hand away as Dean answered. "You do not want to know."

"Yeah I do, it's kinda my buisness." Sam said and opened the lid. "Is that..." "Blood? Yeah it is. I told you that you wouldn't want to know. I was trying to protect you." Dean shook his head as Sam sputtered. "I'm calling the cops." Sam said nervously. I ripped the phone from his grasp and chucked it out the window. "Hey!" He yelled but just leaned into his seat.

Both Sam and I fell asleep but were woken up by Dean. "We're here Abs." Dean whispered and we made our way towards the warehouse. It was cold and I just wanted to be back at the motel to sleep.

"On three ready? One, two,thre-" Dean began but was interrupted. "Dean don't do it, you can be happy forever." Sam said and more faces joined the circle. "Just stay with us Abby, both of you." My mom said and rubbed my cheek. I leaned into but then pulled away and looked at Dean. "Dean!" I yelled as he snapped his focus from his mother to me. "One! Two! THREE!" I yelled and both knifes were plunged into our stomachs at the same time.

/////////////

"Abby! Hey Abs stay with me!" Sam said and patted my cheek. "Dean's here, he's awake! Stay with me!" Sam had tears down his face and I heard a groan from Dean.

I was tired, really tired actually. "Abs, it's me Dean. Stay with me, please." Dean's voice sounded like it got further and further away and all I wanted to do was sleep. How hard was it to get some freaking sleep around here?! So that's what I did, I let the blackness of my thoughts pull me in.