||Till Death||

Chapter 19
Abby's POV

We had stopped at Bobby's but not to go back and hang out. Joey was in danger and Ashley was freaking out when she called me.

*Flashback to phone call*
"Hello?" I asked with a small smile that was a side effect of Dean's kisses. "Abby, Joey's in trouble. I was at work and came home to find him bloody and beaten and then his eyes suddenly turned black." I screamed and felt tears prickle in my eyes. "Ok stay calm I'll be right there!"
*End of Flashback*

//// ////////

Joey was dead. Ashley was dead. My childhood home was gone. My old life was dead. I had decided to burn down my house with Joey and Ashley still inside, I just felt that it would be easier for me that way. I had let Dean drive the Jeep back and decided to sleep in the backseat.

I was listening to music, and just broke down. I was sobbing and soon Dean had to pull over and come to the back. "Abs what's wrong?" He asked with his sad, wide green eyes. His pupils were dilated and seemed to swallow the green of them whole. "He's- he's gone-" I cried out and gripped onto Dean. "Goddamn this life has cost me way too much. My family was involved and everyone died supernaturally. I just want out Dean, please." I cried into his shoulder.

He rubbed back soothingly and gave a small sad smile. "Babe, if I could I wouldn't hesitate once if you asked me to live a normal life with you." He lied but he was trying to comfort me. "But in this life, it's in our job description to lose people. I understand your pain, but Abby please just stick with me; I'll get you through this, we'll get through this." He had a small tear dribble down his cheek and that made me cry even harder.

"Let's go home, I'll be fine." I smiled and pecked him on the lips as he nodded and went back up front. He left me to sleep peacefully and I immediately regretted it.

////////////////
"Abby." A stern male voice whispered into my ear. "What the hell?!" I yelled and swatted-or at least attempted to-at the face near me.

I looked around at my surroundings-and it wasn't too shabby, but it was odd for sure. I was in a chair, unfortunately tied up, in the center of a dark gloomy field.

Yellow eyes wondered into my view. "Azazel." I spat at him as he walked into front of me. "How's my favorite little half thing Abby?" Azazel smiled down at me as I growled. "Call me a half thing one more time Azazel-" I felt something shift over my eyes as Azazel chuckled. "In your dreams sweet stuff." He muttered as I literally spit in his direction. I had a good shot because it was on his shirt and he glared at me.

"Anyways I heard sweet little Cassie-poo gave you a visit am I right? Well don't listen to him. He's trouble; all angels are trouble. AND your boys the Winchesters are looking for their daddy right?" Azazel asked me and had a frightened look as he said 'the Winchesters'.

I gave a questioning look, I didn't know John too well but I knew the boys (more so Dean) treated him like a freaking drill sergeant more than a dad. I thought the boys grew balls and just stepped away from their father but its always bad to assume. I also knew their back story about their mom and stuff and how their dad wanted vengeance.

"Yes, well anyways, Johnny boy went missing, well not missing merely covering his tracks from his boys and you. While you were a lone hunter, Sam ran away to go to Stanford, bright kid for damn sure; Dean retrieved him and well you were a tiny mishap, they weren't looking for you, god Dean could barely remember your name. Actually have they talked about Jess?" Azazel looked at me as I shook my head no. "Jess was Sammy boy's girlfriend. He was gonna propose and all that shabam but that cant happen. So I killed her, same way mommy dearest died too. That's why Sam's even with Dean."