||Shape Shifter||

Chapter 8
Dean's POV

Abby had been acting weird lately and I just don't know why. Was is because we kissed; no it couldn't be. "What's up with Abby, Dean?" Sam's voice sliced through my thoughts. "Not so sure." I said and ran my hand through my hair. "Dean, I'm pretty sure her eyes went black when I was talking to her earlier." Sam whispered with a worry look on his face.

I felt my eyes widen. "No way Sammy, she would be EVEN more different than she is now." I said in a harsh whisper. Sam shook his head and went downstairs. I heard something hit the ground. "Sam!" I yelled and ran downstairs. "I got her Dean!" Sam yelled as he tied a unconscious Abby to the chair.

"SAM!" I yelled and slapped the back of his head. "What?!" He asked shocked and confused. "She's not a demon." I said flatly and in an obviously voice. Sam glared at me and looked back at Abby who was stirring. "What the hell?!" She asked panicked as she tried to get out of her ropes. "You're not Abby." Sam stated sternly. "You're a demon." He said. "No I'm not Sammy! I'm Abigail Grey, I taught you a rainbow with a volley the first night we hung out, rememebr?" Abby yelled.

Sam' eyes softened for a second, but then hardened again. "Not buying it." He replied lamely and looked at his feet. Abby's eyes flashed black and she took a deep breath. "I can explain please." Abby pleaded. "Go ahead." I said interrupted.

"I'm half demon, half angel. I just found out a few days ago. Whenever I get angry my eyes just flash black. I swear! Give me a flask of holy water." Abby demanded as Sam handed her a flask. She chugged it and looked at Sammy. "Believe me now?" She asked hopefully.

Sam nodded eagerly and stammered an apology. "It's fine really." Abby chuckled and smiled. "So how did you find out all of this?" I asked curiously, who told her all of this. "A yellow eyed demon. I think his name was Azazel." She said and I yelled at her. "What?!" Abby jumped as my voice boomed.

"He killed my mom." I growled in disgust and distaste. "The second you begin to do something out of order I will not hesitate to kill you got it?" I looked into her eyes that brimmed with tears. "Whatever." She said and walked out of the house. Sam glared at me and followed her outside.

"Dean!" Sam yelled from outside and I ran. "Abby's gone, just disappeared." Sam said as he frantically searched the junkyard. "No I'm not silly." Abby said and tapped him on the shoulder. I chuckled as he jumped and her eyes turned towards me. "Ugh, why did you bring him?" She whined and I felt my jaw drop. I was offended as Sam motioned for me to leave.

I heard them speak to each other and then it grew silent. I peaked outside and saw a horrid sight. My baby brother kissing my girl. The door slammed shut and Sam pulled away. "Dean wait I can explain!" Sam said as he walked towards me Abby sighed and looked at her nails, slowly making her way over. "Dean," Sam turned me around. "That's not our Abby."

//////////
Abby's POV
I felt my senses slowing coming back to me as my eyelids fluttered open. I had a major headache and my vision was blurry. "God damn." I mumbled and looked around. I was in a large dark and dirty room, that had piles of squishy flesh littered on the ground. The stench was disgusting and I gagged. I felt my body for any weapons, and not to my surprise, had nothing on me. Not even my damn phone.

There was a piece of glass next to me and I picked it up. With a shaking hand I looked at myself, seeing a tired mud and sweat caked face. I threw the glass shard across the room and slowly got up. 'Gonna be sick, gonna be sick.' I repeated silently to myself, as my head was reeling. I thinking to myself and then I remembered what happened.

*Flashback*

I was walking around the junkyard, angered and upset. Who the hell threatens to kill their semi-girlfriend, because she was forced to have their mother's killer be her demon mentor?! Dean Winchester, that's who. "Abby?" I heard Dean's voice call out softly. "What the hell do you want Dean?" I asked and felt my jaw tighten. "I wanted to say that I'm not sorry. I should've killed you right then and there. But Sammy was there and he would have been devastated, because, well he has feelings for you too." Dean said with a nasty grin.

"You're not Dean. If you were Dean you wouldn't tell me that Sam has feelings for me, in fear that he would steal me away from you." I say with a crowd-winning smirk. Dean's grin fell and he snarled. "I'll just have to target them, so I can get answers from you." Dean said and punched me numerous times in the face. Before passing out, I saw myself grinning at me from ear to ear. "Thanks hon, now I won't be the one to die." The shifter said sweetly,and by then I was out like a light.

*End of Flashback*

I gripped my head an heard the soft chuckle of someone. I knew who it was just by the sickening feeling I got. "Azazel." I said with a simple tone. "So, big Winchester threatened to kill you? I'm sorry sweetie but your stuck with him, because, well he's in your future!" Azazel said with a deep laugh. He calmed down and looked at me seriously. "Before we get out of here, I'm going to tell you this right now; Dean doesn't love you right now. He'll come to his senses some day soon, but give him space for about 6 months and then come back and see what happens. " I looked at him with confusion but shook my head. "Well let's go." Azazel said and clapped his hands.

Within seconds I was standing in front of Uncle B's house and I looked for Azazel to thank him, but to my dismay he was gone. As I took Walked up the first stair, I winced. I felt for the source of the pain and realized it was near my lower abdomen. "Well shit," I said lightly and felt woozy. I hurried and crept up the stairs to grab my things and medical supplies.

Once I was in my jeep, I started it and drove off still clutching my stomach. I stopped at the nearest motel and rushed in. Throwing everything on my bed I quickly got out the medical stuff. I poured some alcohol onto the wound and gasped in pain. It stung like a bitch but I bit my lip to keep quite. I then stabbed myself with the little needle and began to stitch.

What should have taken me about 15 to 20 minutes to get stitches on my side wound, took about 2 hours when I did it myself. I didn't want to live this life anymore. I just couldn't deal with it all.