||I Promise||

*NEXT BOOK WILL BE CALLED 'The Soul Less' PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT AFTER YOU READ THIS CHAPTER!!! THANK YOU!!*

Chapter 25
Abby's POV

"Wait what the hell are you talking about?!" Jake exclaimed angrily. Ava just gave a forced laugh and Andy stood there admiring me. "We all have powers smart one," I chuckle, intruding into the conversation. Everyone remained silent, "See, I'm a little more complicated then you guys. Sammy here can see people's deaths ahead of time same as Ava. Andy can- do whatever Andy does." I look at Andy who snaps out of his trance.

"Oh I can control people's thoughts, and now I can send them images of what I want them to see. I sent this one dude images of porn-" "That's just freaking dandy for you pal. You know what I can do? I can kill people just by touching them." Lily, the blonde chick with dark clothes yelled with tears in her eyes. "We understand-" Sam began. "No you don't! I killed my girlfriend when I touched her!" Lily yelled again and every one fell silent.

After 10 minutes of Sam explaining himself and what we do finally we got inside a building and settled in. Everyone went to find stuff so I went with Ava. "You're a pretty cool person." Ava started off. I chuckled lowly. "Sometimes. Depends on my mood, ya know?" I glanced at Ava as she nodded. "Yeah, I'd be grouchy if I didn't get to say good bye to my boyfriend either." Ava looked down. 'Shouldn't she be upset that she hasn't seen him?' I asked myself.

"Dean and I are off and on. So until he treats me better we're close friends. Just mutual feelings." I looked at the dusty old buildings around us.

We had collected some stuff and we're finally on the way back when we ran into the tall windmill that was in the center of town. Ava screamed and I tried to calm her down. "Shhh, Ava it's fine." I soothed but failed miserably. Now we know; if we try to run we die.

-----------

"Hello Abigail." Azazel's yellow eyes glistened in the moon light. "Sam!" I yelled. "SAM!" I yelled agin but louder. Azazel chuckled, "Honey we're inside your head. They can't hear you." I glared at Azazel. "Good thing for you though, Sam just figured out that Ava has been here longer than you guys. Plus she killed Andy. Oops! Spoiler alert!" Azazel grinned and let out a small sigh. "To think all my special children would be this good," I gave a low huff and rolled my eyes. "Shut the hell up you nasty-" I stopped as Azazel shook his head at me.

"You are nothing now Abby. I will have more power than you if you fail, but if you win this competition," He spun around, his arms wide open. "We could be the most powerful thing on the planet." He gave me a pointed look. "I want you to win. Of course I want Sammy boy to win but you. You're more powerful than him." I shook my head. "I will make sure to kill you so Sam and I get out of here alive, you douchebag." I growled as Azazel rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on Abby! We could go places! We could be the rulers of this petty little world! Accept my offer and I could help you win this competition." I contemplated his statement. "No, I'm not a cheater nor would I ever work for the enemy." Azazel looked at me coldly. "Who said you weren't the enemy either?" Azazel pointed out. I was silent as he rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue. "Well honey have fun working by yourself, good luck Abby, you'll need it."

-----------

"Jake?" I heard Sam call out. "I heard all that stuff the yellow eyed guy said to me in my dreams. that's my only way of getting out alive then so be it." Jake said softly. "Jake, you don't have to do it. You, Abby and I can take him down together." Sam said with sincerity in his voice. "You don't get it I have a family to get back to." Jake said with a cold voice.

All of a sudden I hear fighting going on and once I'm up the boys are already outside. I got up quickly and ran outside, my hair flying in my face. Sam was leaning against a wooden fence weakly, Jake standing before him. "Sam!" I yelled as I started towards him. I grabbed a iron pole a little ways away and ran up behind Jake and whacked him in the side. Jake turned around and we began to fight. I would throw five punches that would only be equivalent to one of his. Needless to say, I was going to lose this fight and we both knew it.