||Best Friends||

Chapter 4
Abby's POV

It had been a few months since the whole Homecoming incident, but everyone forgot about it. I actually ended up going to the dance with no one which I was happy with. Dean and I had gotten really close and I was teaching Sam some new stuff all the time about soccer. Although Dean and Paige were dating for a little while, they broke up because of me, and that's how all the other relationships ended with other girls.

Dean and I had become best friends and I was over at there motel room one night. I frequently spent the night so I always brought a bag with me with clothes and other stuff. "SAM!" I yelled chasing him around the motel room. "What?!" he questioned with a giggle, trying to act innocently. "Why in the hell are my cupcakes green and blue?!" I asked, furious with Sam.
I heard a laugh from Dean, who held a hand over his mouth. "What's so funny Mr. Win-cheater?" I asked using his nickname. He always cheated on girls and that's how he got the awesome nickname. "It may have been me." Dean said quietly, suppressing a laugh. I pounced on him and beat him up. Dean flipped me over and straddled my waist.
"How about a date sweet thang; to make up for it?" Dean asked with a cocky grin. He always did this and he always knew my answer.

"Nope," I said and popped the 'p'. "That's cold Abs," He said and got off me with a smirk. "I know," I grinned cheekily. The rest of the night we watched movies and ate popcorn. I decided to leave at 10:00. "Why?" Dean groaned. "I have tests to study for. Plus I'll be back tomorrow." I said and winked. "I'll be here tomorrow to see my best friend and his little brother." Dean chuckled and walked me to my car.

"See ya, Winchester." I held up a 'w' and drive out of the parking lot, leaving a laughing Dean.

////////////

I woke up sweating and panting for breath. I was having a panic attack and I needed Jared. I picked up my phone a quickly dialed Jared's number. "Hi, this Jared. I can't get to you right now..." His voicemail went off and I ended the call.

I then dialed Dean's number. After a few rings, he finally picked up. "Dean... I... Need... You... Panic... Attack..." I panted into phone. "I'll be right over Abby, just keep breathing." Dean continued to say as he drove over here. He was in the motel 3 minutes away from us.

"Abby, I'm here now. Breathe, just breathe." Dean wrapped his arms around me, his forearms keeping me in place. It took me minutes to calm down and finally my breathing returned to normal. "Look at me." Dean said firmly and gently lifted my faces towards him.

Dean looked into my eyes as I looked into his green ones, that over the weeks I slowly fell in love with. Breaking the connection he looked at my lips, that we're dry and cracked. It was then that Dean's lips met mine. I felt the passion and lust within the kiss that was interrupted by the ringing of his phone.

Dean broke away and smiled sadly at me, seeming to apologize. "Hello," Dean said as he walked out of my room. I touched my lips, they felt raw, but then again it felt good. The sparks I felt were undeniable and I had grown addicted in those short moments.
Dean came back in and looked at me sadly. "Abby listen to me, I need you to stay safe, stay away from demons. Protect you and your brother. Please do this for me Abby, do it for your best friend." Dean looked into my eyes as I grew confused and upset.

"What why? Dean why are you doing this? Why are saying this to me?" I felt the hot tears spill down my face. "I have to go, Abby. Never forget me, I'll see you soon enough." Dean smiled sadly, kissed me on top of the head, and left with another word or another look back.

And that night I broke down. I sobbed for what seemed to be days, but was only hours. I was always alone. I just didn't want to live anymore; I was miserable now, I had nothing to live for.

Listen to the song Satellite Hearts by: Anya Marina