Sam Winchester Preview

ATTENTION I WILL BE PUBLISHING A SAM WINCHESTER FANFIC CALLED, Let Her Cry (Sam Winchester)!! HERE'S THE PREVIEW GUYS! IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE VOTE ON HERE AND COMMENT ADVICE THANKS GUYS ENJOY!!

Chapter 1
3rd Person POV

She walked down the dark cold alley way. The stars twinkled, it felt as if the wind was someone's breath, blowing down her neck making her shiver. The moon was low in the sky seeming like you can touch it; like dangling a lollipop in front of a child before bedtime. Crunchy brown leaves danced in front of her path as she walked faster. 'Faster'. She thought nervously and sped up.

He rounded the corner quickly, keeping her in his sight. He couldn't afford to lose her, not now anyways. The boss would be angry with him, and may throw him into Hell again. Her hair was black and long with elegant waves. Her eyes were beautiful, so indescribable. She was hot, but unfortunately boss had plans.

'So close David, just grip her wrist already'. David didn't want to fail his boss, so he gripped her arm tightly. "What the hell?!" She squirmed, trying to escape. A low growl ripped from his lips. "Shut the hell up, and maybe I won't hurt you!" David shouted and flashed his black eyes at her.

Her eyes narrowed as she laughed loudly. "What the hell do you bastards want? I've been under the radar and quit hunting 3 years ago." David gave her a small smirk. "Well sweet cheeks that ain't good enough." He cackled as she tried to escape.

'Must. Escape.'. She thought. There was shortly going to be no way out, he'd take her and kill. It was now or never. Her body stopped fighting as she turned and faced the demon. David cautiously watched her. Her wrist flicked and he flew back, stunned. "That's why the big guy wants you." He snarled and watched her. She was gonna get him killed!

"Who's your boss?" She asked impatiently and squeezed David's cheeks together in her hand. "That's a secret babe." He smiled at her as she puffed out a breath. "Shut the hell up." She began the exorcism, but he just stood and smirked. "Look out behind you!" David yelled as his partner kicked her legs from underneath her and tied her up.

"I demand you let me go right now! My father won't be happy with you!" She screamed threats but the men chuckled. "Shut up ya bitch." She was tired, annoyed, and had to piss.

The moonlight that filtered in came in a sliver through the crack in the van doors. After 10 or 20 minutes the sound of a door opening rang out in the silent night. "I have to piss!" She demanded as the large, buff man laughed. "Keep dreaming." He rolled his eyes as she huffed.

They lead her up into a white room. The walls; white. The floor; white. Everything was white. Throwing her roughly on the ground she spit at the man. "Fuck you!" She yelled as they walked out.

Nodding as she took in her surrounding, her instincts kicked in. "I have a fucking life ya know?" She shouted loudly and looked desperately for a camera. Nothing. There was nothing.

*****1 week later*****
"I told you I have no fucking clue as to where he is!" She croaked loudly. Her voice and body were sore, from the constant torturing. She had deep cuts on her arms and legs, a black eye and busted lip. The damage wasn't as bad as last time.

"Sir the Winchesters are here." A man came in and informed the old man that stood in front of her. "Great let them in send a few demons at them, make it look like we're suprised." He said and looked at the women in front of him suspiciously. "Did you tell those damn Winchesters where we are?" He hissed lowly. She shook her head no slowly. "Who the hell are the Winchesters?" She asked calmly. Oh she knew alright. They were all best friends when they were young.

"Stop!" A deep voice yelled. She looked up and saw gorgeous green eyes on a very tall man who had short dark blonde hair. The other was even better looking. He had brown hair that feel into his green, hazel eyes. He was gigantic and wore a innocent sheepish expression. "Ah the Winchesters nice to see you." Old guy said and looked at the two. "Give the girl over to us, now." Gigantic Said cooly.

"Haha, no can do Sammy boy." Old guy laughed as Sam took a deep breath. "We'll take her then." Dean said and began to chant. "STOP! I'll leave her here for you, just don't fucking chant!" Old guy begged and left while Sam untied the girl.

"I'm Sam Winchester and this here is my brother Dean." Sam gave a bright white smile. "I know who you are." She said shortly. She was tired, pissed off and annoyed. "I'll be leaving now, see ya around Winchesters." She walked away but Sam's voice stopped her.

"What's your name?"

"Evelyn Jacobs, Eva for short."