||No Joke||

*A/N: I had a draft finished and ready for this chapter and then BOOM it disappeared. So sorry if this chapter sucks.*

-Ali :(

Chapter 12
Abby's POV

"What the hell do you think happened to her?" I heard Dean ask worriedly. "Maybe she saw glimpses of the future or something?" Sam offered shyly. At that moment I peeled my eyelids open.

"Hey Abs." Dean smiled and sat in the nasty motel chair that was next to me. The motel was ok; the wallpaper was peeling in some areas, and there was an obnoxious noise coming from the TV. "Hey Dean, mind if I can have some water?" I teased and felt my already dry lips crack as I smiled.

Dean threw a look to Sammy who hurriedly left the room to get me some water. "How are ya holding up?" Dean asked with a kind and gentle voice. "I'm fine Dean," I began but was interrupted by Sam, who handed me a tall glass of water. I drank it greedily, which earned me stares from the Winchesters.

"Anything else on the case?" I asked eagerly, ready to hunt. "Well it's a jinn for sure." Sam said grimly. Jinn's are not something to joke about, well because karma's a bitch. "Well let's go then!" I threw the sheets of of me, but was stopped by a cold look from Dean. "'Bout that Ab, you aren't coming with us."

I felt my face twist in anger and confusion. "And why the hell not?" I questioned angrily. "Because!" Dean yelled. "I'm going wether you like it or not Dean, so you might as well tell me!" Dean shot me a look that I could read quite clearly, it had annoyed and pissed off etched clearly.

"God dammit Abigail, why do you have to be so stubborn?! Can't you see that I'm trying to help you? What if one of those freak things happens during a hunt? God I had given you a chance to escape this life; to forget me, but you just HAD to join in! I don't even know why I spoke to you in high school in the first place!"

Dean's words weren't phasing me except for the last ones. Those hit me, and they hit me hard. "Why did you speak to me Dean? I can't answer that one for ya, but I can answer the 'freak thing' for ya. I know I'm a freak Dean, I'm stuck with it. I can't change who I am! You're stuck with this freak." I said bitterly.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING ABIGAIL!" Dean's voice boomed throughout the motel room. I grabbed my hunting supplies and went towards the door. "That's where you're wrong, I am going." I replied sassily. Dean's jaw dropped and that's when I walked out.

//////////////

"Come on out you douchebag." I growled, clearly frustrated. I was cold and with just me luck, the jinn had chose to hide out in an abandon warehouse. "Boo," I heard a voice say in my ear behind me, and hot breath slide down my neck. I leapt around but felt cold fingers on my forehead, making me go out cold.

/////////////
I woke up to silky sheets around my body and 'Toes' by Zac Brown Band playing on the TV. "What the hell?" I muttered and looked around the dark room. My eyes drifted to the person besides me and then I heard a baby's cry wail throughout a baby monitor and the house.

"Hey, I'll get it Abs, go to sleep." No freaking way, it could not be him. I saw the beautiful face of Dean Winchester beside me. "No, really I'll get it Dean, go back to sleep." I said giddily and felt Dean's warm lips on my cheek.

I waddled around the house looking for my child's room. My feet ached and I had a craving for... spray cheese? I looked down and saw a medium sized bump at my mid stomach area. Not only did I have 1 child I had another on the way.

What seemed like hours, I finally found my infants room. The door was ajar and I slowly walked in. The color scheme was black and blue, and there were black letters that spilled across the wall that read 'Damon'. I looked down into the crib and saw bright green eyes with flecks of blue staring up at me.

"You are just the cutest." I gushed. I rocked Damon back and forth and began to sing 'Hey Jude' by the Beetles and the lullaby version of 'Carry On My Wayward Son' by Kansas. "You're just like your daddy and everything." I said and began to tell him the adventures of Dean and I.

"What the hell Abs?" I heard an angry voice which belonged to Dean, slice through the calm air.

////////////
Dean's POV
After our little fight Sam and I had gone after Abby. We got to the warehouse and with just my luck I was the one to get sent ini la-la land.

I had woken up to music playing from a TV and silky sheets wrapped around my lower half. I got up and looked at pictures. I lived with Abby and we had a kid together. I heard someone singing and followed the majestic voice.

I stepped into the room with the word Damon on the walls to find Abby and a baby rocking back and forth. She was telling Damon stories of her and I. Abby turned around and I saw something quite shocking. "What the hell Abby?" I asked and her eyes widened. She was pregnant.

Abby set the baby down in the crib and led me out to our living room. "I last remember being in a empty warehouse but now I'm here." I whisper-yelled. "I know, it happened to me too!" She said calmly. "We just... need to sleep or something we'll figure it out tomorrow." Abby pushed her hair back out of her face.

I followed her back to our bedroom and we both laid down. "I'd enjoy this as our reality." I whispered and flipped on my side to look at her. Abby's blue eyes darted around the room and she then smiled at me. "I'd enjoy it too." She replied back quietly. "Go to sleep Dean, we'll figure it all out in the morning, ok? I love you Dean." She gave me a peck on the cheek and shut the lights out, leaving me to slumber peacefully.