Fireworks.

It's cold, more like freezing. Sehun rethinks why did he even get off his bed, he decided to stay in bed the whole day. Then again his butt was hurting of sitting for hours and so was his legs.. He thought of taking shower and he did. He came out of the shower wearing his night suit then thought of going out to see only the fireworks. Yes, it's the 31st and maybe an hour or more to the midnight..

He doesn't know whom to blame that he didn't dress up properly. He put on his ripped jeans along with his black turtle neck and a brown coat over it. The coat barely goes down to his thighs. Now he is cold, the air is peeping inside through the holes in his jeans. He cursed underneath and caresses his hands all over his legs to keep them warm. It isn't helping though. He checks his watch again, still more than 30 minutes to the show to start.

He sees people gathering, he sees kids crying to their moms to buy them cotton candies. He doesn't crave them but now seeing them, he wants one but when he stuffs his hand inside his pocket, he realized that he didn't bring his wallet with him. His house isn't that far by the bus but it's almost twenty minutes walk from the gathering.

Now he has nothing, he just waits for the show to start. He kinda looks he is no match to this place. People are all dressed up, the air smells like alcohol, loud noises, people laughing and here he is sitting on a bench all by himself. Few people came to his way but when they saw him, they didn't bother to accompany him. Sehun thinks that's the better. He is not anti social but he lacks of knowledge. He often suffers what to say next. So he sits there by the river waiting for the show, sometimes watching the people.

He couldn't enjoy it the fullest when someone hit the bench. He jumped up, now standing looking at the strange creature who just hit the bench. It's a girl. Sehun could say she wasn't drunk but still no better.

"Are you okay?" He asked in his low voice and that girl looked up, her bangs hiding her face.. She carefully tugged them behind her ears. Sehun gasped a little cause she was pretty.

"Yes, I am. So sorry, so damn sorry! I fucked up again." She raised her hands in air as she continuously apologized.

Sehun doesn't want to smile or chuckle but he finds it cute.

"You should be saying sorry to the bench, you hit it."

"Really?" She mocked him but still she bowed at the bench. "Sorry."

Then it would have been ended, at least that's what Sehun thought but it didn't happen. He checked the time again and still now he has to wait a long time.

He settled down again. He was trembling because of the cold, he didn't think it would be that cold and now he can even hear his teeth making sound. He tried to close the coat but no point of doing it. This coat is a old one and it's now a lot tight on him. He just sighed. He stood up and was almost bump into someone and then he recalled that it was the same girl from before.

"This time I was about to hit you." She chuckled. Sehun found it kind of weird how she laughed.

He just smiled and passed aside from her and she called out.

"Hey stranger!"

Sehun stopped and turned around. He doesn't know why but he actually wanted to stay there when she decided to come back.

"Are you going already?" She asked.

"I guess so. It's so cold and as you can see I am underdressed." Sehun shrugged.

She raised an eyebrow and looked at Sehun from head to toe.

"I can see that but I just came back here to accompany you. I thought you were alone but new year eve none deserves to be alone." She shouted as they were now in distance and the place was noisy.