Chanyeol (Halo) Part - 2

"Then let's get married. NOW." Chanyeol hold into his breath. He said what he said. He didn't even think what he just said. He knows anything will be okay if he is with Rene. So doesn't matter. He didn't even think what will he do if Rene said no.

But Rene didn't say anything. She slowly let go of Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked at her with his lovesick eyes. She was crying.

"I said I don't have much time left Chanyeol. I will die any soon I don't know. I don't wanna hurt you. I can't betray you." Her tears falling down her cheeks.

Chanyeol whole world was spinning. The girl he loves is going to die any soon? Why? He wanted to run from there and lock himself in a room. His body gave up but he is standing in front of her. When she said she doesn't have much time left, Chanyeol thought she was talking about her going abroad. But what he just heard is it true?

Chanyeol feared to ask her again cause he doesn't want to hear this again.

Sehun and Kai both looked at Rene. Kai pushed Chanyeol towards her. Chanyeol got into sense. He didn't know what to do.

His thumbs wiped her tears without him knowing. Chanyeol's eyes were waiting for her to smile. His eyes were begging to see her smiling. But she didn't.

Rene wanted to run away from there but she also couldn't. Her legs were tied to the floor. Her gaze were glued to the person in front of her.

"Even I will die one day. Everyone has to die." Chanyeol faked a smile. Inside he was breaking down.

She again said nothing. Her tears started falling again. The new tears were trying to say that don't let me go. She doesn't want to go away from Chanyeol.

All these years only Rene knows how hard it was to avoid Chanyeol. She knows everything. Everything was happening in front of her but she said nothing. She didn't want to give Chanyeol a false hope. Cause she knows she won't be able to stay with him. And obviously Chanyeol wants to spend his whole life with her.

She wasn't saying anything, her tears weren't allowing her.

Chanyeol spoken up.

"They said if heartbroken written in your fate then it finds a reason itself. Doesn't matter how much you run away from it. Stop saying that you don't love me cause your eyes can't lie." Chanyeol went closer to her and hold her in his arms softly. She didn't move.

"Who said that?" Kai asked Sehun and Sehun rolled his eyes at Kai.

"Oohh I understand you also don't know." Kai nodded his head and Sehun just hit him on his head.

Kai was about to attack but Sehun pointed at Chanyeol.

Kai's mouth open to see Chanyeol kissing Rene.

"What the F.." Kai was cut off when Bora placed her hand on Kai's mouth.

Sehun smiled and took out his phone and took a picture. He thought he would blackmail the couple later.

Chanyeol just kissed Rene finishing his last words "I love you." He didn't give it a second thought. Rene kissed her back. She pulled him closer.

"Sorry I am late. What the fuckkkk." Kris yelled that got attention by almost everyone.

Sehun hissed Kris.

"Opps sorry. Maybe I didn't miss much." Kris joined Sehun and Kai.

"No you didn't. The show is just started." Kai chuckled.

"Heyaa kids aren't watching this." Kris looked at Sehun.

"Why do you guys always do this to me?" Sehun whined.