Kyungsoo (HONEYMOON)

Dedicated to "TokyoTypewriter" The girl in media is you bae ♡

HONEYMOON

"Rianta, come on. We are getting late" Kyungsoo called.

"I am ready. Coming" She said as she hurriedly came down. She locked the door. Before she went to Kyungsoo she looked at the house for the last time. Their house.

Rianta and Kyungsoo got married just a few days ago. Arrange marriage it was. Rianta heard that Kyungsoo didn't wanna marry her. It was his parents who forced him. Rianta was excited for her marriage obviously like every girl dreams about their marriage. She had also so many dreams. But never asked Kyungsoo because she already knew that he was forced to marry her.

And now Kyungsoo has decided to go for honeymoon. Kyungsoo was always that shy type but he managed to ask her and she said yes.

"You are spacing out. What are you thinking?" Kyungsoo asked Rianta as he carried her luggage.

"Hmm nothing. I will miss being here" She mumbled.

"What!! Trust me you won't. And anyways we are just going China for seven days then we will be back here" He chuckled as he opened the door for his wife. She got into the car.

Kyungsoo is a business man. So he has to be always busy with his busy schedule. And there was Rianta studying law. Kyungsoo gave him a break and Rianta was already having a break.

As a husband Kyungsoo never showed his love for her. But Rianta was really a type of girl who could manage. She knew that her husband needs some time too. So she waited for it. But Kyungsoo has other ways to show her love, he cared for her a lot. He cared for her dreams maybe she didn't know about it. But he cared.

They headed to the airport.

"I am so excited about our.." Rianta stopped herself from saying what she was about to say. They landed in China then.

"Our honeymoon?" Kyungsoo looked into her eyes.

"Yes" She mumbled and looked down to avoid eye contact with her husband.

It was their maybe fifth day of marriage. Still they both felt shy talking to each other lookin straight into the eyes.

"Let's go" Kyungsoo reached out of his hand to Rianta.

She hold his hand not looking at him.

Kyungsoo took out his phone from his pocket and started looking at the map.

"Hmm it should be here" He looked around of him. Then he noticed that Rianta was tired enough. She was sweating.

He took out of a handkerchief and gave it to her. She looked at him with questioning eyes.

"You are sweating. Take this" He handed it to her.

"Ohh its just nothing" Still she took it.

He smiled at her. Then started dragging her.

"You find it?" She asked.