Chanyeol (Unfairness) Part 1

Dedicated to *Marzana Mitu*

Unfairness

Mitu was getting ready because it was one of her friend's birthday. Mitu and her other friends decided to give her a surprise. Nothing much, they are just gonna order a cake and will attack her house and will spend some time with her.

"Piana did you order the cake?" Mitu called Piana to remind her about the cake cause Mitu knows so well that when Piana takes the responsibility something will sure go wrong.

But they didn't have any other choice. They are busy with their exams while Piana is the one having vacation.

"Yes I did but" Piana couldn't finish what she was trying to say.

Mitu was in hurry so she didn't bother to listen her. If she said yes then ok cake is one the way.

Everyone arrived in front of Sadia's house. It was her birthday. They were waiting there for the cake to arrive. It's already too late but the cake didn't come.

"Call them again" Mitu said to Piana.

Piana was about to call but Mitu stopped her.

"What?" Piana gave Mitu a confused look not understanding why she stopped her.

"Look there. Our cake is ready" Mitu smirked.

"No Mitu that's someone's else and it's not cake it's Pizza!!!" Riaon spoke up.

"We aren't taking this without paying ok. And moreover if you order cake now then it will take more hundred years to arrive. Do you have any better idea?" Mitu raised her eyebrow. Piana nodded.

"I think she is right" Piana said.

"Ok go for it" Riaon wasn't ok with it but still agreed with them.

The pizza delivery boy was crossing their way. Mitu call him.

"Hey listen Pizza boy"

"Yes mam?" He had a big smile plastered on his face and his dimple is also there.

"We ordered the pizza"

"Mam the ordered was from the house no 13B"

"Yes that's my house. I am waiting here for the pizza"

"Oh so sorry mam here it is your order'' the tall boy handed the pizza to Mitu.

The pizza delivery boy left after they payed.

"Yess, your idea worked" Piana cheered for Mitu.

"Ishh guys don't make any noise. We want to give Sadia surprise, don't let her know by making noises" Mitu hissed.

They surprised Sadia. Everything was ok. They enjoyed, they danced, they sang, they ate the pizza even they cut the cake. Yes the cake was arrived but it was late. They were enjoying while Chanyeol had to listen so much from his boss for them.

"Chanyeol, it was just your first day but I got a complain against you" Chanyeol's boss said when Chan got into the shop.