Chanyeol (Not a fangirl?!) Part 2

Chanyeol patted Oishi's shoulder from behind that made her to jump in surprise. But she controlled herself to shout out.

She turned back and saw Chanyeol. She mentally wanted to kick her in the ass. How the fuck Chanyeol knew that she was hiding behind the dolls. She flashed a smile to him and then bow down a little and was about to walk away. But Chanyeol got a hold on her making her stop moving.

She wanted to cry and wanted to shout for help.

"Let go of me or else I will shout for help" She warned.

"Go ahead" Chanyeol chuckled. His dimples appeared when Oishi felt a kick in her stomach. This boy is hella cute.

"I am serious" She said in return.

"Yes I am also serious" His hold on her got tighter.

"Ok am sorry. I am feeling really ashamed of not recognizing you that day" She said.

"Oh so you know who am I know?"

"Yes."

Chanyeol dragged her with him out of the shop. There were so many cameras and lights started to focus them the time they went outside. Oishi wasn't used to it obviously so she closed her eyes with her free hand because Chanyeol was still holding her hand.

Chanyeol gestures to the cameramen to turn off the lights and they did.

"You can look up now" Chanyeol said looking at Oishi.

Oishi opened her eyes. She was about to say something but Chanyeol places a finger on her lips. She blushed but Chanyeol quickly moved his hand.

Chanyeol looked at the crowd and then looked at Oishi.

"She is my girlfriend" He declared.

The crowd gone mad hearing this. Now all the cameras focus was on Oishi. She was too disturbed at the same time not understanding anything.

Chanyeol warped his hands around Oishi as he tried to protect her. He ignored the reporters and all the cameras. He leaded the way to his car for Oishi and opened the door for her.

"Go in" He ordered.

She looked at Chanyeol before going in and gave him a confused look but still got in. Chanyeol then closed the door.

"Since when you guys are dating?"

"Sir what's her name?"

"I will give all your questions answers. But not now as you can see she isn't feeling well" He apologized and was about to get into the car.

But he stopped when he heard a girl saying "Oppa she is ugly"

"But she is mine" He gave her a look before getting in.

The car started going.

"Hmm my house" He said to the driver.

"Hmm wait what's going on?" Oishi asked. She was mad Mad at him.

"Should I stop sir" The driver asked.

"Yes" She said "No" Chanyeol said in a same tune as Oishi's.

The driver didn't stop.

"I said stop the car" Her voice got louder this time.

"Calm down lady this is my car" Chanyeol smirked.

"And can I ask why am I in your car"

"Well you are my girlfriend maybe that's why?" He smirked again.

Oishi rolled her eyes at me that made him chuckle.

"Ok listen I am kidnapping you" He said.

Oishi was too mad that she started punching him in his arm. He couldn't help laughing.

"Ok ok stop. I am telling you" But Oishi didn't stop.

Chanyeol stopped her as he hold her hands tightly. Oishi was suffering to free her hands from Chanyeol's hold.

"Hey listen I like you Mrs not my fangirl"

"And you just declared that I am your girlfriend without my permission???"

"Well I know you won't say No to me so asking you for your permission would be a waste of time"

"Who said you that my answer is a yes?"

"So it's a no" His eyes got bigger than usual in shock.

He is hella cute I repeat.

"No I didn't say that"

"So you want to play around with me?" He raised his eyebrow.

"No" She mumbled.

"Then it's a yes?" He smirked.

Stop smirking BOI

"I don't know I need some time to think.But still why did you just announce that?"

"Yea that's why?"

"Means?" Oishi asked as she didn't understand what he meant.

"You need time and during that time I don't want any other boy to flirt with you" 

Oishi was speechless. She couldn't find any proper word to answer him. And then her phone rang saved her from this awkward situation.

"Hello"

"Hello unnie. You are dating PARK CHANYEOL? you didn't tell me" Nina shouted from the other side. Her voice was enough loud for Chanyeol to hear.

Chanyeol chuckled as Oishi got into an another awkward moment. She looked at Chanyeol that made this tall boy to stop laughing. 

"Yes so what we are dating" Oishi said avoiding a happy Chanyeol beside him.

"But unnie..." Oishi cut the call and put it into her bag.

Then Chanyeol was grinning so much lately.

"Don't need to be too much happy" Oishi tried not to smile because her boyfriend was making cute faces to her.

"So you are my girlfriend now?" He asked.

"Yea and you should listen to me from now ok so I will think to make to make this relationship official" She said.

"Anything for you babe" He took her and kissed.

"No touching is the first rule" She said as she slapped his hand away.

"But this so unfair"

"Don't argue with me rule no. 2" She said.

"Ok I am not saying anything" He pouted.

"You are cute" She giggled and Chanyeol kissed her cheeks as soon as he could.

She rolled her eyes at him but ended up smiling stupidly as she saw her boyfriend's pouty face again.

A really short chapter?
Anyways here's
THE END

XOXO