Sehun (VAMPIRE'S WISH) Part 3

Two days just passed with him. Maybe one or two days more I would lose myself to him. I can't say no to him. He got whatever I want. In last two days I lived my life. No schools, nothing to do just sleeping or eating. Well it doesn't like Sehun didn't drag me for the school but I am just too stubborn that he gave up. It felt so good to tease him lol but at the same time you can't say whenever his eyes colors changed. Then it didn't end up as a good thing obviously.

Again today he left me alone for school. He doesn't look like he is nerd but maybe he is. Let me tell you why I can't I say no to him. Last two days when I went to the kitchen I saw a note.

1st day "Breakfast is there on the table. Be a good girl when I am not around ok"

2nd day "Make your breakfast on your own. I am already late for school just because of you"

Isn't he cute? And he said he isn't like others huh. Let's see what I have for breakfast.

Today there wasn't any note. There was a rose. Huh but why? Does He want me to eat this!!!

After everything I could do I did. Now I am bored so I decided to clean my bookshelf and listen to some music. Sounds great.

Naughty girl by Beyonce... Started playing and I just started moving to the rhythm. But suddenly the music stopped but I didn't. My singing won't be too harmful for anyone right? I am not good at memorizing lyrics still I started singing.

I'm feelin' kind of n-a-s-t-y I just might take you home with me

_

_

TONIGHT I WILL BE YOUR NAUGHHHHHHTYYYYY GIRLLLLLL

"I would like that"

I slapped myself mentally. Couldn't he come any later?

"Oh god damn Sehun can't you just use the door?"

"Why?"

"What if I was just changing or was I naked?"

"I would like that too" He smirked.

"I am breaking up with you" I know this always helps. BLACKMAILING.

"You saw the rose I left for you?"

"Don't change the topic Mr. Oh  Sehun"

"Ok I was just being honest that I would like the both option you being naughty and also you"

I didn't let him finished putting my hand on his mouth. But at that time he just took the chance and succeed to pin me against the wall.

"You know you can shut me in two ways" He said smirking looking straight into my eyes.

"And what are those?" I rolled my eyes. 

"Kiss me or let me kiss you"

"First learn how to kiss a girl gently"

"So you want me to try this with other girls?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I didn't say that"

"So let me try with you" He chuckled.

I closed my eyes but just nothing happened. I heard him laughing. Idiot.

"Sorry" He still laughing.

"Now let me go"

"First tell you saw the rose?"

"Yes so what"

"What!!! Seriously!!! I am trying to be like others and you are saying what!!! You know how tough it is for me!!!"

"I told ya I am a bad influence so now you are overacting like me"