Chanyeol (Amante)

"Sylvieee!" Mel shook my hand and I came back into reality. I was so lost. Memories pulled me back to those times when I first met this man...

Funny how am I thinking of those times sitting here waiting for the groom. Maybe he is waiting for me more. A big mirror standing before me. I can see myself in there clearly. The cream white color gown hugged me as my second skin. The veil is kept besides the dresser. My hair is a mess.

My hands are sweating. I can't look at the mirror. Mel is patting my back.

"You look pretty. They will fix your hair and veil after this. I think you should eat something."

I hold Mel's hand and she looked at me confused. But her face changed in a mili second. She flashed smile towards me.

"Don't worry too much."

"Mel can you call Chanyeol? I think everything is happening so fast. I am not ready. See my hands are sweating!" I bite my lip and my heart was beating faster.

"Hey hey relax." Mel sat on her knees in front of me.

"What are you planning to do?"

"I think I and Chan should just run away from here. Marrying in front of everyone was never my idea." I sighed but Mel chuckled a little.

"Syl love also wasn't your idea ever, remember? Remember the times when Chan didn't exist in your life?" She squeezed my hands.

"Still.."

Out of nowhere Sehun came and stuffed an apple in my mouth.

"Brides don't talk too much." He showed his teeth smiling widely. I glared at him taking the apple in my hand.

"Who let you come inside!!!"

"Hmm who? Oh come on my baby is going to marry and I need permission to have my last words with her?" He sat down and bite on an apple.

"Sehun, you try to talk with her. I am tired! I can't. A few minutes later she is going to marry but now she is planning to run away with none other Chan who is the groom!" Mel stood up. Sehun raised an eyebrow and stared at me.

"Syl you are nervous?" Sehun asked. I nodded looking down at my hands. Some girls came inside giggling.

"About tonight?" I was looking down but I could already feel Sehun was smirking.

"Sehun!!" Before I could say more those girls stood in front of me.

"Excuse us sir. You need to go outside."

Sehun nodded and stood up. He came near me and bend down.

"Baby don't worry. I bet Chanyeol is more nervous." Before he left the room he slipped a paper into my hands.

As the girls were fixing the veil I opened the paper. I smiled looking at the handwriting. It's Chanyeol's handwriting.

*I LOVE YOU. I think you are already ready. I can bet you are the most beautiful bride. I can't wait to see my love.*

"Is that a note from the groom?" A girl asked and I nodded.

"Aww so sweet."

Time really doesn't wait for none. I am feeling just yesterday Chan and I shared our first kiss, our first fight, our first time holding hands, first time crying in front of each other, first time sharing the darkest secrets, first time confessing the darkest fantasies.

Every memories only bring smile on my face. The sad memories too. They only sad because they are now a memory.

____