Teddy bears (Kai)

"Why are you smiling?" I looked up when my friend asked that. Was I smiling? really?

I looked around. Everyone was busy doing their project and here I am smiling like a fool. Well I have a big reason for that.

"You know Kai moved in near my house. And as a great neighbor my mom literally killed me to go greet them." I shrugged at the thought of arguing with mom. More like I was crying not to go. But I ended up going there.

"Nourin, stop making me jealous. I am already so mad at my luck. Why does he have to move in there? Why not my house?" I chuckled when Rae complained.

"What do you think is he in his comfort zone?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"A total mess?" She asked and I couldn't help laughing.

Everyone suddenly stopped working and looked at us giving us judgemental looks. I controlled my laughing and concentrated on my project.

"Why were you laughing again?" Rae hissed.

"Ever seen a grown up man sleeping with a teddy bear?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Why?" She asked but I decided not to answer anymore even if she kills me.

I recalled the moment I stepped in Kai's room. His mom was happy to hear that we share the same college. She was worried moving in a new town but was happy to see me. I wanted to tell her the truth that she didn't need to worry cause Kai wasn't someone who would be panicking just because of a new town. He was our college's heartthrob and was kinda rude. He didn't talk with people usually. But I was surprised to meet his mother. She is a lot different from him. This woman's smile is so bright and encouraging.

His mom smiled and told me to go to his room. Yes I am a good girl but sometimes who wants to miss a chance like this. So I nodded and went to upstairs. Best decision of my life even if I was surprised to see Kai sleeping shirtless with a large teddy bear besides him. He was hugging the teddy bear as if his life depended on it. He was humming something underneath his breath. Who thought this rude boy had a side like this.

"Cute" I mumbled when his lips parted.

I came back home losing my heart there in a small room that was totally untouched and new. The owner of my heart was sleeping in that room with a teddy bear. For a moment I totally forgot that I saw him shirtless.

A mischievous smile played on my face when I came to find out that I could see his room from mine. A figure was still sleeping.

I sighed what to do with this unbearable feeling. Kai would never ask me to help bearing this. I am in trouble.

"Nourin, what were you doing?!" Rae asked me when we got in our music class.

"What?" I asked clueless. This class became my favorite just now when I saw Kai entering the class with his friends. It was the only class we both share. But I wasn't sad at all. At least one class and again I can stare at him from my room too.

"You are behaving so weird today." Rae's comment brought me back in reality.

I ignored her comment and looked at Kai. Why does he only resemble of a teddy bear!

The whole class ended day dreaming about Kai and the college ended somehow. I was on my way home and stopped when I heard Kai's voice.

"See you later." He chuckled and the sound of footsteps coming towards me. Obviously his footsteps.

I started walking faster. I hope he didn't notice me.

"Hey wait!" I just stopped when I heard him calling.