She said it was just one dance (Kyungsoo)

Joyee's life was no less than one night of Cinderella's, the night that changed Cinderella's whole life. But Joyee's life was always like that. She had everything, not just fame, she had all the blessings, talent and beauty but still something wasn't there. Joyee most over time stays lost in her own.

Even though Joyee's dad owned a big company, Joyee moved out of her own when she was just nineteen. She started from posting a pic of her design on her insta and getting two comments on that, now she has two million followers, admirers. Not to forget mentioning haters also.

Joyee is a fashion blogger, influencer. She owns her own fashion house, she designs clothes collabing with big brands now. Still her life is a mess.

"Joyee, this is your big opportunity, why aren't you doing it fast?"

Joyee lifted her head up from the table and looked at the man in front of her. He is tall, handsome, tanned and gay. Kim Jongin Kai, he most probably dating the most problematic intern from her office.

"Kai, can't you see my life is a whole mess." Joyee tangled her fingers in her long black hair locks as she pulled her hair in frustration.

Kai chuckled. He put his leg over his other leg and leaned towards her. Kai is only one friend of Joyee, none can bears Joyee's bad temper if that's not Kai.

"A hot mess." Kai smirked.

Both of them laughed but got scared all of a sudden hearing a thud sound. They both looked at the source of the sound and it came from a another tall man. Oh Sehun, the problematic intern. Just he had Kai's reference, Joyee gave this poor boy a chance.

"Ugh!" Before Joyee could storm upon this poor boy, Kai stopped her gesturing his hand.

"Chill babe, let me handle him." Kai chuckled as he stood up. He went near Joyee and leaned in to be in her level to only whisper.

"And for you, why don't you go with me tonight? For a change maybe?" Kai's voice was like always teasing.

"I might go. I need some ideas."

Another file fell off from Sehun's hand and Joyee shook her head.

"I will go handle him, you calm down. He probably not used to see us like this." Kai winked before he made his way to Sehun.

Joyee looked at herself through her phone screen.

"Oh god I need to get myself together."

She checked her phone again and there's so many messages from her clients.

"Why the fuck they all want their design by this week!"

Well her life is a mess right now. Who said living by own is fun? Did they see the rent bill? Grocery bill? Car's insurance? The fun part is only when she bring someone with her to her apartment but that one also just not for her. Joyee doesn't know why can't she let anyone kiss her even? Let alone going furthermore...

Tonight she is going out with Kai. Kai owns a bar and he is throwing party for his bar's third anniversary. There will be so many people and that's the perfect place for Joyee to get ideas for her new collections. Joyee is really good at observing people and when she observes people she knows their story and their stories are what help her to get her ideas from.

___

Joyee wore a black off shoulder top along with a zebra printed baggy pant and wore a white jacket over the top. The jacket was just over her shoulders, not really touching her skin..

She wore a square shaped earing and curled her hair before putting a dark lipstick. She knows how the others will come.. Maybe a dress or gown would be perfect but she just wanna be left alone so she can watch others.