Suho (Come Again) Part - 1

"This will be fun. Please say yes." Geggy pouted and I finally nodded.

"Fine, I am doing this for the first time and obviously it's gonna be also the last time." As I finished my sentence she started clapping.

"Yess Almy is coming." She called Liam and informed him.

"So is this a theme party?" I asked.

"Ahh no. Don't worry you will look stunning in everything."

"You sure we won't be caught? Geggy I swear I will kill you if someone find out that we are attending the party without invitation."

"Ohh god! Almy how will someone find out?! Tell me." She rolled her eyes at me.

"I don't know but.."

"No buts, just don't do anything stupid. And please don't act nervous."

"That's great you know! You are forcing me to come with you and obviously I never did something like this so I should be nervous. Well I admit that I get more nervous than I should be but still this makes sense.." I was cut off when Geggy looked at me with a bore face.

"Sweetheart do you that when you are nervous you get those panic attacks and your talking obviously doesn't making any sense so shut up. And make sure you do look gorgeous."

Before I could say anything she pulled me towards my apartment and locked the door from behind.

"Yaah..." I yelled from behind the locked door.

But no response.

"How could you do this to me!!" I mentally cursed her before I started looking for a dress.

"Don't worry you will look stunning in everything and again what she said make sure you do look gorgeous! Gorgeous my ass." I stuck my tongue out at the reflection of mine in the mirror.

A small apartment where someone unemployed person like me can stay without thinking too much about how to feed thyself. My life isn't really perfect but it sounds good.

Me and my loneliness share this small apartment. I cook, I eat, I cry, I smile, I sleep alone in my own bed. None stays with me that's a relief actually. I don't need to think about someone else except me. I can be late at night, none gonna ask me why am I late. Though Geggy calls me thousand times in every minute whenever she couldn't find me in my apartment. She stays in hall but sometimes when she also got late and others don't allow her to come in, she just simply came to me.

So just I want to say my life is perfect until she asked me to go to a party with her. I am sure how wasted she is going to be and I am not sure how I am gonna tolerate her.

I sighed when I again stand before my mirror. Just a red dress, nothing special about this dress. Well that's what I want, I don't want to catch attention from others. I will just stay in a corner until we are done.

My phone rang and I received the call.

"Hey are you ready? Liam and I am coming." I could clearly hear the excitement in Geggy's voice.

"Yaa almost." I cut the call.

I wore my old watch that's from my high school. My mom gifted me this on my fifteen birthday. I looked at my reflection for the last time. I don't know why I am feeling nervous all of a sudden about my appearance. Cause this obviously doesn't matter.

I heard horn's sound and I went to downstairs.

"Wow you are looking hot." Liam yelled with his mouth open.

I blinked and looked at him with confusion.

"Am I looking weird Geggy?" I asked her.

"No. You.. Hmm just looking fine if you are going to a library now." She said and Liam chuckled.