Spelled (Sehun)

As I was passing by the supervisor Miss Junjee's room I saw some girls coming out of her room. All of them are blondie and has beautiful glowing skin. I sighed as I kept on walking. When will I be blessed like them!

Soon am going to be Nineteen so the day is not so far. I always looked up to my nineteenth birthday. I will be reborn again. This will be my third reborn though.

I am Adiba, a spelled hunter. Yes you don't know that we exist not even what are we! My father was a spelled hunter so when I was born he signed my name in book of spell crimes. I am soulfully sacrificed to do good deeds and solve the crime cases when I will be assigned to them.

Yes you ask are we normal? Yes we are. We are also mortal too but in that case I was born different. My mother was an immortal but she died giving birth to me. My dad was a spelled hunter and mom was obviously his prey but they fell in love so in the name of love mom had to sacrifice her blessing, her immortality. But I got my spelling powers from dad and immortality from my mother. I am half immortal.

At the age of ten, first I reborn as a spelled hunter and my training just started then. It was the first time I saw Miss Yewiju. She owns this university. It's one of the best universities teaching spelling. My father was a teacher of this university. University of spelling town. So he wanted me to learn from here.

At the age of fifteen I reborn for the second time. I was born with black hair but in my second born I got them red. Right now I am a grade B spelled hunter. Those girls with blonde hair are grade A. On my nineteenth birthday I will be one of them.

I sighed and entered my room. Mr. Tewek jumped on me. Mr. Tewek is my protector. He mainly looks like a cute doggy but you should see him when someone spells me, he becomes a beast. I leaned to his height and patted his head. I took out a tray from under my bed and poured snacks for him.

I went to my desk to study. I know my life isn't normal and I have never seen the world outside that's why I am so excited for my nineteenth birthday. I will be given my first case and from there my journey will start. I will see the outside world. I know my parents story, they were in crazily love. I want someone like that for me.

I fell asleep with my book opened and when I woke I saw the letters dancing in front of my eyes. I rolled my eyes.

"Go back or else I will curse you all."

The letters looked at me and yawned.

"Adiba, our body is in pain lying on the paper all the day. Let us stretch at least." I laughed and stare at them stretching their arms. And suddenly I heard a knock on the door and the letters immediately vanished and the blank paper again inked down with letters.

"Yes?"

The door opened and I stood up seeing Dr Geewen.

"What brings you here Dr?"

He looked at me and smiled.

"Your birthday is tomorrow and did you start preparing your purification?"

I gulped. I totally forgot! This is what we need to do before we get promoted to the next grade. I shook my head slowly looking down. He chuckled and came closer. I heard mr. Tewek groaning.

"Ohh nice you have kept a stupid dog here with you.." He stepped back.

"Sorry about that dr. I will start preparing soon."

He didn't wait there any long and left. I took a deep sigh and I turned around only to find out the letters pecking out of the book.

"Ya ya come out." I stated. I took out my diaries that I had to write in my grade B. All the reports will be submitted tomorrow. I am excited but nervous kind of.