Flight Cz399 (Sehun)

"This is the last time we are announcing the flight Cz399 is ready to fly, passengers please stand in the queue in front of the gate A158 with their boarding pass and passport please. Thank you." The announcement was declared for the last time through the big screens all over the airport.

Sehun was scrolling down the news in his phone as he waits to come first in the queue to get checked in.

Suddenly a big thud sound was heard. His attention was turned to that sudden sound. He looked up from his phone and saw a girl was on the floor, panicking and a hand bag was beside her. Papers and litter things like eraser, color pencils and a yellow colored chick plush were scattered around her bag.

He sighed and again looked down at his phone and he was the next person to get checked in.

Jehi stood up sighing and took his hand bag over her shoulder as she carried the papers and pencils up. She stuffed them in the bag and with other hand she held the plush near her chest.

Jehi stood in the line although she fell in front of 50 people, she was carelessly chewing on her chewing gum because she made it all the way without being late.

She took out her boarding pass and passport from her bag and plugged earphone in.

"Hello," The attendant smiled at Jehi and she showed her teared up boarding pass.

"This way Miss." The attendant showed her the way. Jehi bowed and looked up searching for her seat.

"76H" She mumbled to herself as she kept going in. She stopped when she saw her seat. In that corner two seats were connected and her seat was beside the window but besides that a man was sleeping with his head down!

She wondered how can a person just got into the flight and already fell asleep!

"Excuse me!" She tried to get his attention but failed. She noticed he was earphones plugged in just like her!

She tired to move him touching him just with her finger tips and it worked. That man looked up and their eyes met..

"That's my seat." She pointed at her seat.

"Ohh." He just made a sound as his lips made a shape of 'O'

"I meant if you move a little bit then I can go inside.."

As she said Sehun moved a little bit only making a little space for her! She rolled her eyes and tried to go to her seat while crossing him.

"Only if by moving a little bit I meant this!" She mumbled to herself as she settled in her seat.

The flight will fly within 30 minutes and Jehi pulled out her cell phone and called her mother.

This is her first time going abroad all alone by herself, far away from her family.

"Yes Mom, I got it. I won't eat anything offered from a stranger!" She tried to keep her voice as low as she could but she heard a giggle coming besides her. She looked at Sehun who was laughing looking at his phone as he was pretending he just saw something funny in his phone. She rolled her eyes obviously knowing why he was laughing.

"Mom can you pass the phone to Nelsa?"

"Hah what are you talking about! Only in movies you find hot boys sitting next to you and in real you can only find perverts.."

Sehun turned off his phone and slide it in his pants pocket.

"Ok I will call when I will arrive. Bye."

Jehi tried to look in front at the screen where they were showing what steps to take in emergencies. She was pretending not to notice the death glare of Sehun.