Cupcakes (Sehun)

"Hello?" He picked up the call after two rings. He was breathing heavily and I have no idea why..

"Where are you? Can you come over?"

"Why? What's wrong? Something happened to you?" He was still catching his breathes.

"Nothing.. Just wondering if you are free then can you come.. Umm I wanna work on something."

"Give me ten minutes. I will be there."

I hanged up the call and went back to the kitchen. Tomorrow is valentines day and we really don't do much on this day but I was just craving sweet so thought of baking. It's a lot of work when you do everything by yourself so I just called him if he could come.

Just after ten minutes the calling bell rang and I rolled my eyes. Ya he is on exact time but he has a spare key and when will this boy use that. I ran to the door and opened it. An all smiley Sehun was standing outside the door. I smiled back. I stepped backwards immediately when he tried to pull his arms over me.

"You were with the boys?" I asked.

"Ya they wanted to play basketball."

"No wonder you are in your shorts, and water is literally dripping down from your tee shirt! And how could you put on a hoodie over that Sehun? You will catch cold."

"I didn't sweat a lot.. Where?" He is so stubborn.

"Whatever just go take shower and change into something else before you come closer to me."

"Looks like then I have to but what should I wear then?"

"Ohh I brought your hoodie the other day. You can take that for now and you can always borrow dad's pjs or anything maybe.. Just go through and take whatever you feel like wearing."

He chuckled. "Talking like as if that your hoodie. Anyways going."

He successfully ruffled my hair before going upstairs. Mom and dad are out of town with my younger sister. Lizz is going to be admitted into a new school so they just wanted to make everything easier for her in the new city. I stayed back cause I have my college.

I put on the apron and started taking out the things and soon enough Sehun came downstairs.

"So what's the emergency?" He asked as he stood leaning against the wall besides the kitchen counter. I didn't reply instead I threw an apron towards him and he caught it.

"Wear it. We are baking cupcakes."

"What's the occasion. Woaa why the apron is pink, tacky!"

"Tomorrow is valentines and that's Lizz's, a typical teenager obsessed with pink."

"Aren't we going to rate the couples this year?" He raised an eyebrow as he put on the apron.

"I am so bored doing the same thing every year. If this year you let me rate the boys then maybe we can."

"So I get the girls to rate?" He asked and he came to me.

"Hu in your dreams only."

He only chuckled. I was reading what's the proportion of chocolate powder and water we need to mix for the cupcakes.

"What are you reading?" He asked.

"Can't you see?" I said not looking at him. I heard him sighing. I know this one. He wants my attention. Such an attention seeker he is. I looked at him and I don't know why he still has this impact on me. He looks so adorable with his wet hair, yellow colored hoodie and dad's black sweat pant. I would have run my fingers through his soft hair looks right away but my hands were covered with the baking powder and chocolate powder.