Kai (I don't drink ) Part 2

I Don't Drink

Obviously Kai wasn't drunk. But it's that kiss had alcohol in it? Don't know. Kai was the one who aparted from kiss. Sachi was smiling and Kai knew it what was gonna happen. He knew this smile every girl had before they are gonna throw up everything.

"Hey please don't"

"Hmm what?"

Kai sorry you were too late. Sachi was about to say more but she couldn't help vomiting.

"Opps sorry, Kai your coat. Should I help you to take it off?"

"Don't. Aish I can't believe you. Now follow me and don't do anything more stupid for God's sake"

They went to the washroom. All the way washroom Sachi was silent but her movement was way too more seductive. But Kai didn't pay attention!! Huh.

Kai went in and Sachi was left alone there. Huhu she was upto to do something more stupid. Told ya Kai don't let her be alone. Well you also can't drag her with you.

There was a girl doing her makeup. And Sachi pushed her and her so called beautiful face was a mess then. Lol. She was about to slap her but Kai was on the time.

"Sorry Miss. I am saying sorry to you on the behalf of my wife. She is pregnant and drunk. You must know how drunk pregnant ladies behave. So sorry"

"Aww you are a good husband but don't let her drink. Drinking isn't good for your baby" The girl said with smile.

"Sure. Next time I will take care of it" Kai said eyeing at Sachi who is really not into their convo.

Kai dragged Sachi out of the bar. Kai didn't care to take his coat with him. Anyways he can't use it anymore right.

"Woo woo slow down" Sachi speed up to walk with Kai.

Kai went to his car and opened the door for Sachi.

"Hey nice car" Sachi said and happily clapped her hands. But Kai didn't say a thing. She understood Kai is mad at her so she just got in the car silently.

Kai decided to be silent for their way of Sachi's home. But no no baby Sachi was there.

"Actually I lied" She hiccuped. "You are hot" Hiccuped again. "Specially after you took off your coat"

But no progress. Kai is still mad at her.

"You said I am pregnant but look I am not"

"Can you just shut your mouth or else I will make sure that you become pregnant with my baby" Kai said not looking at Sachi. His attention was stick to the road.

"Wow can you do it?" Sachi was soo damn amazed with Kai's word.

Kai stopped the car. What a swag Man!!! Looked at Sachi. Then started laughing.

"Sure you are a gone case but cute too" Kai pointed out.

"But can you do it?"

"Shut up" Kai still laughing at how cute she is acting!

"Hey I want my babies. Can you do it?"