Valentine (Sehun)

Is it an addiction or a poison
It's the same thing in love though
There is no way to get sober after falling in love
Only falling more is the hangover
It's a poison but a sweet one
It slowly gets in and slowly slowly takes over and this bitch ends with the last breathe...

Someone's breathing can also be the reason to wake up everyday. I didn't know before I met him. Now I wake up every morning feeling his hot breath touching me as if calling me.

"Good morning." I opened my eyes and turned other side of the bed but as it was supposed, it wasn't. He wasn't in bed. My eyes lazily searched for him. I reached out my hand to feel his warmth. Buit it was also not there. My eyes shoot open. I sat up not seeing him around in our room.

"Sehun." I called out his name rubbing my eyes. I bite my lip feeling a little bit sad. He would never leave the house without telling me. He even didn't forget to take the car keys but Sehun you forgot the most important thing.

I sighed and opened the door. I took my phone to dial his number but there was a message and I opened it.

'Hey, eat well.' This is from an unknown number and the style of messaging, Sehun you can't do this kind of things. I chuckled and went to the kitchen.

I was shocked to see breakfast made on the counter. So he is planning big or what? I smiled to myself taking a bite from the sandwich. I can say it he made it by looking at the shape of it and the way it tasted.

"What are you planning to do hmm?" I took an another bite. Just then the doorbell rang and I put down the sandwich.

I wiped my mouth with the sleeve of my shirt. I went to see who it was. I opened the door and before I could react the tall man standing before me covered my mouth with a handkerchief. I started feeling dizzy.

___

I opened my eyes feeling a strong headache. I couldn't see anything as my eyes were covered. I tried to move but both of my hands and legs were tied.

"Somebody help!" I cried out. I yelled a few times more but then gave up. Maimuna if someone could hear you then they didn't keep your mouth open.

"Sehun, where are you!" I started crying like a baby. I stopped when I heard someone coming.

It was not just some footsteps I heard something scratching sound as if something heavy was dragged.

"Call her stupid boyfriend." Someone said.

"He is my husband not boyfriend. If he knows I am here, he won't spare any of you." I yelled and tried to move.

I heard them laughing.

"Is that so? Your husband gave us money to take you here." One of them said. I felt he was near me.

"Do I look fool to you? Why would he do that?" I felt I was tearing up again. I am missing him. I didn't see him from morning, what if they have done something bad to him!

"We also don't know why he did that? We only care about money." One laughed.

"Honestly who would give a beautiful girl in our hands." Someone touched my chin and tilted up my chin. I shook my head.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands." I yelled. But soon I got slapped by that person.

"Hey just leave her, call her husband already."

"I won't let her go this easily."

Honestly I was scared. I was praying for a miracle to happen but now I also don't want Sehun to come here. They are too many people. I don't want him to get in trouble because of me.