Chanyeol. (Babysitter) Part - 1

"Don't touch that!" Before Aporajita's yelling sound cloud reach Chanyeol's ear Chanyeol pulled the blanket up and boom...

___

Two days ago I moved out. When I was leaving I didn't care about anything. I didn't know why should I even care. I mean it wasn't like I was attached to something or someone. There was none and nothing for me. I made a good decision.

I took a deep sigh before stepping out of the taxi.

"You are new here?" The taxi driver asked me with a smile and I nodded.

"Alone here?" He asked again and I bite my lower lip. That's a habit when I don't know what to do.

"Yes."

"Take care of yourself then.." He said and left. Weird, isn't it?

I don't wanna think much. I moved out for a new start and a peaceful life. I don't mind doing any job for now. I am ready to do whatever until I prepared myself for the best.

I looked in front of me. This hotel looks cheap just like the way I want it for now. I got my keys and entered a room. Well this room looks cheaper. Anyways who is going to stay here forever. I will find myself a job as soon as possible.

I left my luggage on the bed and went to take a shower. The hot water hit my skin and I closed my eyes..

After I am done, I got out wrapping a towel. I got dressed up and called the client.

"Hello, I am Aporajita, the girl you talked to."

"Ahh I remember. You want to meet?"

"Yes, I am already in Seoul."

"Fine. I will send you the address."

I know this job is not my type but what else I can? Babysitter and me. Well I don't like kids but just hope that it won't be a big problem.

I carried my luggage and got out. I took a taxi and gave him the address. The weather was nice. The sun was shinning brightly and I couldn't help a smile.

"You are here." The driver informed me and I payed and got off the taxi.

Wow this is the place where I am going to work well only if they want me to. I took a deep sigh before I ringed the bell.

"The door is unlocked." A man yelled from inside.

Seriously? I mean who left their doors unlocked? I shrugged and opened the door and stepped in.

"Who are you?" A tall man came and looked at me shocked.

"I am here because of the job..."

"Ahh I got it. Sehun send you?"

"Actually I don't know his name."

"Doesn't matter. You can start from today."

"From today? You sure? You want me to start?"

"Yeah. What's wrong with that.. Look I am going outside because I have a really important meeting and I don't wanna be late. Ohh ya the kitchen is there and my room is upstairs and gosh I am already late. Please find everything out by yourself.." He said in a rush and ran to the door.

I stayed there in disbelief. What's happening? Kids? Is he the one the man was talking about but he looks so tall for a kid.. I mean he is two or three hands taller than me..

I looked around and saw that he left the door unlocked again. I went and closed the door. I went to the kitchen and saw everything was a mess. I cleaned up it.