Kai (Alghano)

"Nourin, please don't be late today.." Aunty's lips stretched in a thin line as she waved her hand at me.

"I will be home before her flight. I am not a good big sister right?" I felt this all the time. After I moved here with Sami, she always feels the absence of mom. I couldn't make her feel like a home. Tomorrow it's her birthday and she is going to mom and dad.

"Oo my child come here..." Aunty pulled me in a hug.

"I promised her I will bring her the best gift." I wrapped my arms around aunty and closed my eyes.

I was always busy with my work that I didn't make time for her but she needed me. Right now she is sleeping. I left her side without making any sound. She asked to not go to work but as a bad sister I am I need to go out for work and also I didn't buy anything for her. I will surely miss her.

I waved at aunty and came out. I got in my car and started driving to my office. I work in advertising company and in marketing team. As a team head most of the team I need to go to shooting place and unfortunately today I again need to go there.

Last night Sami came to me while I was working on my laptop. She sat besides me.

"Unnie, can you stay home with me tomorrow?" She asked with her beautiful smile. I put my laptop aside and pulled her near.

"I will try to come home early baby." I pinched her baby cheeks.

"It's okay. I know you will try."

I don't know how my little sister is more responsible and understanding than me. She took my phone and was watching her favorite show. I smiled to myself. No wonder she is little, she watches a show with super powers and all.

Last night she fall asleep in my bed watching the show.

My boss called me in his room and he asked me to go to the shooting place. I nodded and left. The moment I came on the ground floor I felt the necessary to go to the washroom but too late. I can go to the washroom of the shooting place so I just took a leave without thinking anything else.

"9 hours to Sami's flight." I mentally smiled. I made a good decision to send her to mom and dad. I hope now I just can be at home in time.

I ran to the washroom the time I got there. They were still setting everything. I sighed in relief as I came out and went to the basin to wash my hand. I heard footsteps but I didn't look up as it's not my business.

My bangs are falling on my face and it's kinda annoying. I turned off the tap and looked up. I could see a man's back in the mirror twisting the doorknob. I shook my head in disbelief.

I fixed my hair and walked to him.

"That's not how you open the door." I tried to open the door but it was locked!!!

"Do you know think I am here kidding?" I turned on my heels to hear the man saying.

He was actually tall, tanned skin more like sun kissed skin. Brown but kinda gold. If we were under the sunlight I could see his jawline shinning cause his jawline is too sharp to be real! But the weird thing is he looks awkwardly familiar to me.

"What?" His eyebrows frowned as he touched his face with his hand.

I ignored him and tried to open the door.

"It's locked!!!" I almost yelled. He crossed his arms and rested them as he leaned against the nearest wall.

He is smiling like a creep.

"Why are you smiling?" I rolled my eyes and THEN I REALIZED I FORGOT MY BAG IN CAR when I tried to search for my phone.

"It's my first time seeing a slow brain like yours. Still I am glad that you realized that we are locked here."