Kai (Thousand Years) part - 2

I also could sense something bad happened here in this room! Something really bad.

Ira was hugging me tightly. I didn't force her to let me go. I waited for her to calm down but it's not happening. I realized someone was coming. I looked at Taemin and he nodded.

Taemin was invisible for everyone but not for leos. But when he didn't try to hide, I understand it wasn't any of them. Baekhyun entered the room running, catching his breathes.

"What happened?" He stopped on his trail when he saw Ira with me.

I looked at him confused. Baek came near and softly tapped her back. He didn't move, instead her hold on me got tighter.

Unknowingly I hugged her back. I don't know what to do but I know surely I am not allowed to do this.

"Rizy.." Her voice was shaky. I patted her back.

"What happened to her? Where is she?" Baek's voice was fill with worry.

Baek's gaze traveled the whole room. Mine too and stopped at Taemin.

"They were here." Taemin whispered.

This is bad.

"You should leave." I told him using my teleportation.

Soon the other students gathered there. I could hear ambulance sirens. Actually what happened here!

I looked at Taemin and he got the hint and vanished.

"She is ok. You guys can go out." Baek said as he closed the door at everyone's face.

Baek ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Ira's roommate committed suicide that's what the rumors said but you know exactly what happened." Taemin came back and said to me.

I looked down at Ira. She was still struggling.

"Ira, everything is fine. I am here." I stopped and next second added "Everyone is here with you."

She looked at me. Her eyes were teary. Tears are threatening to fall any time and I am willing to wipe them off. I don't know what do they mean by protector but I can't stand this. Screw the rules.

She shut her eyes closed and a tear fall down her cheek and I immediately run my fingers against her face.

She free me from the hug and collapsed on the floor.

"Iraaa.." Baek yelled.

"She is senseless maybe." I said and just then we heard a knock on the door.

Baek looked at me and I didn't show any expression so he went to open the door.

"Must be the police officers. I hate this." He said before he opened the door revealing some officers.

A strong scent.. Sure it's not from a normal people. I looked at each officers and there is one who's aura is different.

"He must be a leo." I mumbled.

"You are right. Don't let him go near Ira." Taemin said and I nodded.

"So she is Rizy's roommate?" That officer asked. I read out his name "Nial"

He came closer to me and looked at me dricetly in my eyes. He smirked.

"Leo... Ahh you guys are everywhere, aren't you?" He was about to go near Ira and I stopped him by grabbing his hand.

He looked at my hand. "Let it go." His gaze was serious.

I shook my head and finally spoke up.