It was love (Kyungsoo)

Joyeeta's family choose Shin family's first son to get her married with. Joyeeta was fine with it, it's like she has no bf so for whom she would say no to the marriage. She saw the boy for once, she heard that he manage's their family business, he has a younger brother and who happens to be a model. Joyeeta didn't meet him yet but she also heard that after marriage he also live with them.

Ten days were left to the marriage, everything was ready and the media was making it big fuss after all Shin's family's first son's marriage but they tried to hide it as much as they could. Two days before their marriage, Joyeeta was sleeping hugging her sketch book and suddenly the door opened. A man came in, drunk. It didn't take her much time to recognize the man, it's her soon to be husband but she was disgusted to see him like that.

"Say no to the marriage.." He suddenly fell on his knees.

"I will, I don't want to marry someone like you."

"No just don't say no to the marriage, my family will force us to get married. I love someone else. Marry my brother.."

"What? What do you think? Is this funny? How can I marry your brother, I was told to marry you and now.."

"Our family has already decided it, they didn't want to tell you about this. I know this is so wrong so I came to tell you. It's better if you say yes to marry him and media will not do anything stupid. If you want then you can do a contact marriage. Joyeeta all is in your hand."

"Are you being serious? This is 2020! How can y'all manipulate me into marrying someone I don't know."

"Kyungsoo will take good care of you."

"I don't know, I need to talk with my parents."

The night went away leaving Joyeeta restless. She can't take her life decision just in one night but she thought about it. If her parents want it then let it be, anyways she didn't even know Reewon from starting but it would be lie if she says she didn't start liking him. Reewon is sweet and she is still thankful that he came to inform her that, he told her the truth. He could just marry her and still be in a relationship with that girl he loves but he decided to tell her.

Joyeeta didn't say no the marriage. She saw Kyungsoo for the first time in their wedding day. A good looking man but he seems rude. He looks a lot different than his elder brother Reewon. 

"Are you nervous?" She turned back to find Reewon standing behind her. "Don't worry, everything will be fine. He is stubborn a little, he acts so cold but inside he is still the baby. We are not in good condition but he still says yes to the marriage because of me." He said and patted on my shoulder.

Joyeeta felt something was so wrong, they both were marrying each other because of their family. They said bow and he didn't look at her even for once. When the father asked him to kiss her, he looked up, their eyes met. He stare at her for a while, his hands were trembling and  he immediately cupped her face and just brushed his lips against her. It happened just in a blink of eyes, Joyeeta didn't feel anything, her first kiss just went like that. She didn't feel any affection but she felt her heart aching. She was trying to find something to smile so she looked at the crowd and saw her parents were smiling. She smiled.

"He is just so shy..." Mr. Shin laughed and patted Kyungsoo's shoulder. He didn't say anything.

JOYEETA'S POV

As time started passing, more people started going. I felt my palms were sweating, I looked around and tried to ignore the uneasiness. Someone approached me, it was a girl. Her hair was short and blond. She smiled looking at me.

"I am Erin, I am Kyungsoo's friend."

"Hi.." I am not interested in talking with anyone right now. I feel so tired, I am not marrying anyone again.