Pacify Her. (KaiSoo)

Kai loves her and I love him. We promised none will ever know about our past and I kept my promise. She doesn't know that once Kai was with me.

"Soo come join us." Joy dragged me to the center with her. I was totally wasted to even notice whoever was trying to get on me.

"Soo, you okay?" Joy asked and I looked into her eyes.

Why god why me only? Why can't I be a normal man and find sparkle in her eyes?

"Yeah." I said and she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her. I can feel her body against mine but I didn't care. I don't want to care anymore.

I want to forget Kim Jongin Kai. His every touches, his every words and all his lies.

"Soo.. Fuck me." Joy pulled me closer and whispered into my ears.

I nodded and she smiled. She gave me a satisfied look before she slided her arms down my waist.

"Let's go.." She said and dragged me to a room. The room wasn't that big but for two people it was.

She pushed me away and locked the room. I felt my head was spinning. She came near me and bend down to my level.

"You know what I waited for this moment for a long time." She said putting her two fingers under my chin then tilted my chin up.

She pressed her lips on mine. The moment her lips touched mine, I remembered how Jongin did it so good. Trying to forget her I pulled her closer deepening the kiss.

I kissed her. Our tongues played and one time I gave up. I parted the kiss.

"I can't forget him." I mumbled to myself letting myself fall down.

She hovered on me and started to unbutton my shirt.

"I will help you." She said and I closed my eyes.

She almost exposed herself in front of me when we both heard a knock on the door. She looked at me and I couldn't think anything. I could pass out any moment. The strong alcohol took over me.

"What the fuck!" I heard Chanyeol's voice.

"Bitch what do you think you are doing?!" Chanyeol yelled and the girl named Joy pulled her dress up and left us.

"Soo what the hell were you even thinking do something like this!" Chanyeol came near me and helped me to sat up.

"Honestly I don't know." I hide my face with my hands.

"At least go talk with him." Chanyeol pulled me in a hug to comfort me.

"What's the use of that Chan? Kai doesn't love me like before.." I sobbed.

"I am not sure about that."

"Chan why do you love me when I am just hopeless! I can't love you back. Please let me be and let me just die."

"Let's go Soo. This place isn't for us." Chan didn't answer any of my question only pulled me up and dragged me out of that hell.

___

"You sure you wanna go?"

"He was with me all the times, in my happiness, in my sadness then why shouldn't I?" I bite my lip to fight against my tears.

"I will go with you then." Chan patted my shoulder and ruffled my hair before leaving me alone.

I thought again. Kai and I was together since forever that's how I feel still now. Chan, Kai and I were friends from childhood. As passing time our feelings for each other developed. I started to like Kai and so did he. I was so lost in loving Kai that I never realized my other best friend was also in love with me. Sorry Chan. This guilt would never let me live. I know you will find someone better. Better than me.