Toxic.

"My life is fucked up." With the last shot my head hit the table.

"Why did you break up with him then?" I heard my friend asking.

A silly smile played on my face. Then something else took over the place. I couldn't name this new feeling. But it's taking over me.

"I don't know why. I am feeling sick."

"Stop drinking then."

I looked up. The neon lights were suddenly hurting my eyes. Or maybe the alcohol took over me.

"I should go before he comes." I mumbled. My hand reached out to take my purse.

"Your neighbor?" She asked what made me stop. I gave her a blank look.

"Ellen is that the reason why you broke up with your boyfriend?" She grabbed my hand making me turn on my heels. I faced her.

"Yes. What else?" I yelled and she let go of my hand.

I took a deep breath leaving the bar. I laughed inside. It's strange even after taking so many shots I was still able to walk properly.

"Ellen wait!" I turned to look who's calling my name. And it was her again.

"What?" I asked.

"You forgot this." She handed me the keys.

"Thanks." I thanked her and took a taxi to my apartment. She insisted me to come with her but I was not feeling too well and moreover I wanted to be alone for a while.

I went inside the elevator. But it stopped at the second floor. My apartment was on thirteen floor. The door opened a man entered. Damn he was the same man.

"Hey." He flashed a smile before tapping the button.

Damn Kim Jongin Kai. He was hot but that wasn't a problem until I found him toxic. Days kept going on after he moved here but my mind stuck on the same day I encountered with him.

That night was just the same. But it was raining and I was late to come home from my work. I was struggling to find the keys in my purse when a heard a girl giggling sound. When I turned I found a man taking that girl in his arms. When my eyes met with that stranger, I immediately looked away.

"Aren't you coming out?" I was brought back to reality when I heard him asking.

"Sorry I was just.." I mumbled. He didn't look bother at that. He just nodded and I came out. He went to his side and me to mine.

It was just the same thing happening with me again. I wasn't finding the keys of my apartment. Right now I must look helpless.

"Is there any problem?" He asked.

"No." I replied.

I was regretting saying that because after that he went in and locked his door. Tonight he was just alone what surprised me. I was keeping my eyes on him for a while now. And he always came late at night and brought different girls every night with him.

And I fell in love with this person! Well I wasn't also so pure. I broke up with my boyfriend because of him. He must not even know me or don't even want to know. Why I keep thinking about him.

I took out my phone and call the owner.

"Actually I lost my keys. I can't go inside my apartment."

It was a vain because the owner was currently outside of the town. So it left me spend my night here alone.

But I found myself knocking on his door. Ugh why.