Sehun's birthday special (He Can't Be?!)

So it was Sehun's birthday so here is a special chapter for him. Sehun and Reader. Thank you all for your support.

He Can't Be?!

As much as I sound pervert I am not. I just think dirty sometimes that's it nothing else. But I never thought this habit of mine would be a problem ever.

I usually don't like attending parties. Specially when your nerd classmate asked you to attend his birthday party. I said no to his face but my friend slapped me.

"Don't talk shit. I am sorry Sehun. We will surely come" My best friend has a big smile plastered on her face while talking to Sehun.

Yes Sehun the nerd guy.

"Thank you" He said and went to his seat but before he made sure that I notice his smirk.

Huh what's wrong with him!

"Hey why did you say we will go. I am not going anywhere. Tomorrow I have.." I think for a moment what can I do tomorrow.

"Yes you don't have anything to do" Lisa my best friend clapped.

"Ugh ok."

I really not into this. Just to make her happy I said yes.

"Do you like him?" I asked Lisa.

"Hmm no sorry I have a boyfriend" She laughed.

"Ohh"

"But don't you think he is hot?" She suddenly asked this!

"Huhu are you planing to cheat on your boyfriend?" I raised my eyebrow. Trying to change the topic but still I give a thought to her question.

"No but I think Sehun likes you" She replied.

"And why would he like a dumb ass like me. And you always say that I am pervert so totally not his type" I would like to say more but our teacher just entered the class.

"Students last Thursday you had a surprise test remember?"

"No" We all shout.

"Results in my hand" I rolled my eyes at this.

"Oh Sehun you got all answers correct again" She smiled.

Everyone claps for him including me. I was checking his out for the first time. Lisa's question made me think that yes he is hot but still a nerd. So it's a noooo. I can't date a walking library.

He noticed that I was eyeing him maybe. But his reaction was like before. Poker faced.

"And why would she has to take surprise tests when everyone knows that only Sehun will get them all right" I frowned.

"Are you jealous" Lisa laughed.

"Yes very much" I closed my eyes to calm myself.

Today is the day twelve April.

"Are you ready? I am coming to pick you up" Lisa said from the other side of the phone.