1. Just caught a woman, feeling good.

Just caught a woman, feeling good.
_______________________________

In which a chicken,
becomes your personal needle pad

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

   Everyone has experienced at least some kind of trauma during their childhood

   Everyone has experienced at least some kind of trauma during their childhood. At least you believed so.  And you, being the main character of this story, weren't an exception.

   A traumatic life is the only thing you could expect with certainty in this wicked world, filled with monsters and selfish human beings. Therefore, zombies and skeletons wanting to kill you in your sleep were nothing more but daily-struggles. And that's why dying was so incredibly easy. Coming back to life is where things get tricky.

   See, the thing is that you have three lives in total. Losing all of those lives, and you're gone for good. You don't know who came up with that rule since it's practically the stupidest thing ever, but at least it's better than having only one life.

   It may come as a shock, and as unbelievable as it sounds, you haven't died once yet. And no, this wasn't because of your immaculate survival skills, nor you being incredibly smart. See, you've actually been on the verge of death multiple times - but each time, you've managed to stay alive. Some may call that luck, but if there's one thing you aren't, it's lucky.

   You've had your fair share of trauma, as said in the beginning. A good example being that when you were only 9 years old, your parents lost their last life in a creeper-explosion. You, yourself hadn't been close enough for the explosion to actually kill you, but it did leave its marks. You've had tinnitus and a huge fear for creepers ever since.

   Creepers are those scaly, yet slimy, green creatures that blow up when a human comes within its three-meter radius. In your opinion, it's the scariest monster out there - of course, endermen weren't exactly your favorite ones either. Their unpredictable teleportation, and the scary noise they make whenever you kill them- chills. Literal chills. 

   Now, some may be wondering how the heck a 9-year old managed to survive in the wilderness for so long. And well, you wouldn't have, if it hadn't been for him.

   After your parents died, you were in a state of grief and agony - a generally dark place in life, as any child would be upon losing their parents. You remembered walking hopelessly around the forests, without any purpose. And that's when you ran into him.

   He had been around the same age as you. He was sitting alone in the forest, in front of a campfire, grilling pork. You must've looked like a zombie yourself, cause he drew his sword in shock when he noticed you.

   You didn't really remember how you became best friends - at some point, after him awkwardly sharing his food with you, showing you the way to his home, and teaching you how to fight, you just were.