5. Nina the nether lady

Nina the nether lady
__________________
In which you meet the
green blob.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

-natso_nice on twitter

You and Tommy managed to sneak out, without anyone noticing. You don't think you've ever been so quiet in your whole life. The wind outside was colder than you had expected it to be, but you didn't want to go back and put some more clothes on - that'd be too risky.

You had just reached the gate when Tommy stopped up. He turned around, placing a hand on your shoulder. His eyes were excited and determined. "Are you sure you want to do this? When we walk out of this gate, we won't have any protection."

To be fair, you weren't sure at all. You didn't feel great about it is your first day in L'manburg, and you were already going against Wilbur's orders... But if you didn't get caught, it would mean that you would have potions, diamonds, and a good idea of who you were up against...

"I'm sure." You said with certainty.

Tommy smiled widely. "Then follow me."

And so you did. You followed him outside of the gates, and into the forest, you had walked around in not so long ago. You took a sharp turn to the left, walking up a hill.

You were running silently, your heart competing with your feet in which could go faster. You came to a wooden path, that turned into a bridge, going steep upwards.

To your surprise, it went straight through a mountain. You focused on taking in your surroundings, memorizing it all, in case you ever needed to go back here.

You ran through the mountain, Tommy stopping in front of you right before reaching the other side. "This is it. Wait here." He whispered while sneaking forward, making sure the coast was clear.

There was no way. You had already arrived? But you had only walked for like, two minutes! No wonder they were so scared of Dream. The guy could literally just step into his backyard and throw a bomb into L'manberg from there. What the actual heck.

It was very dark, so you just barely noticed Tommy wavering his hand at you, telling you to come. You did so, taking in the new change of scenery.

You were still on the wooden path, which split in two not so far ahead - one going left and one going right. There was a house to your right, which looked more like a hole in a wall - or well, in a mountain. There was a huge tower on your left. You couldn't see the top of it from here, due to the darkness and the tower being black itself. Straight forward from you, was a bench, with a beautiful view of nature in front. A fence was placed on the edge of the cliff. It was overall very pretty.

The wooden path was lit up by humble lanterns, making it easier to see where you were going. You could also see Tommy more clearly now. He pointed towards the hole-in-the-wall home. "See. That's where I used to live."